K
KJV15John11
Guest
Excuse my blatant Phariseeicalism but doesn't this dangerously teeter towards covetousness or even lust? Not accusing anyone, just being a little cautious. Be careful![]()
Carry on.
Signed,
Over protective sibling
It's hard to be able to convey feelings and emotions into writing all the time. There are times that I don't understand the humor of some posts, so at those times, I just assume it is for someone else, and read on.
To be honest, even with the emoticon, I thought you were serious. With Shouryu though, I got the humor. I don't know how many times that I have tried to be humorous in a post and bombed horribly. I keep trying though. I'm sure there is someone out there who gets yours, and you may never hear about it, but be assured, you made their day.
So please, come back out of your hole of silence. There is love for all!