Midnight Confessions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Thanks for the prayers. My roving pain has moved on and not in the intense pain I had when I posted. I did get bit by ticks several times as a kid but no tick bites for years now as I don't go tromping around in the woods and places ticks hang out now and never really got sick or had this pain when I was a kid either.

This is an older age ailment or might be closer to the nutritional issue. This roving pain only flares up a few times a year and can go months with no pain at all. It was just a really bad one this last time to the point of making me want to scream which I considered doing but held it in didn't want to scare the stuffings out of my sweet hubby....

So thanks for the prayers and the advise.... Most of my problems are of my own creation as in not taking care of my health etc...my body is just getting to the point it doesn't want to cooperate like it used to... and you know what they say if it don't kill ya it makes you stronger... I will be tough as nails soon...lol

Dec 16, 2012
You're welcome, all will be well, in Jesus' Name.

Thanks for the prayers. My roving pain has moved on and not in the intense pain I had when I posted. I did get bit by ticks several times as a kid but no tick bites for years now as I don't go tromping around in the woods and places ticks hang out now and never really got sick or had this pain when I was a kid either.

This is an older age ailment or might be closer to the nutritional issue. This roving pain only flares up a few times a year and can go months with no pain at all. It was just a really bad one this last time to the point of making me want to scream which I considered doing but held it in didn't want to scare the stuffings out of my sweet hubby....

So thanks for the prayers and the advise.... Most of my problems are of my own creation as in not taking care of my health etc...my body is just getting to the point it doesn't want to cooperate like it used to... and you know what they say if it don't kill ya it makes you stronger... I will be tough as nails soon...lol

T

toinena

Love is a difficult thing. And how easily it can make you deceived. I got a message from a man today. We have been messaging on and off the past months. I pushed him away because of my finals and now he returned. And my gutfeeling said NO! DON'T TRUST THAT GUY! Perhaps I have grown too sceptical, or it is really worth to listen to that feeling. He says he is a believer, but all I hear is lust.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Love is a difficult thing. And how easily it can make you deceived. I got a message from a man today. We have been messaging on and off the past months. I pushed him away because of my finals and now he returned. And my gutfeeling said NO! DON'T TRUST THAT GUY! Perhaps I have grown too sceptical, or it is really worth to listen to that feeling. He says he is a believer, but all I hear is lust.
Maybe instead of lust you're hearing desire. I agree with you that love can be a difficult thing. It might be a basic desire for those that are alone and lonely and that is to love and be loved. Perhaps not a difficult concept but difficult to bring about.

T

toinena

Maybe instead of lust you're hearing desire. I agree with you that love can be a difficult thing. It might be a basic desire for those that are alone and lonely and that is to love and be loved. Perhaps not a difficult concept but difficult to bring about.
He previously said that he wasn't ready to get married again, and thought it would be difficult to wait with intimacy. On the positive side he is Norwegian and doesn't live too far away. I guess I pray over it and be clear of what my limits are. Perhaps the gut feeling also indicates I am not really attracted to him?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
He previously said that he wasn't ready to get married again, and thought it would be difficult to wait with intimacy. On the positive side he is Norwegian and doesn't live too far away. I guess I pray over it and be clear of what my limits are. Perhaps the gut feeling also indicates I am not really attracted to him?
Perhaps, but you have had bad experiences in the past. I find the positive side to be very interesting. Either way, it's basically a roll of the dice. Whatever happens in your life romantically I pray that it is God's will and desire that brings it about.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Happy Birthday, Jerry!!!

May the radiance of perpetual light, love,

beauty, peace, and truth shine on you eternally...

One day at a time... That you may experience happiness,

harmony, healing, hope, and humor

In your quest for sanity, serenity, and surrender.

And may you have many more!

(I did not forget!)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Happy Birthday, Jerry!!!

May the radiance of perpetual light, love,

beauty, peace, and truth shine on you eternally...

One day at a time... That you may experience happiness,

harmony, healing, hope, and humor

In your quest for sanity, serenity, and surrender.

And may you have many more!

(I did not forget!)

Thank you for remembering my birthday and God bless you for your kindness towards me. Oh, thank you for the wonderful birthday card, cake, presents and balloons. That was sweet of you to do this and I sincerely appreciate the time and effort.

A

AuntieAnt

Happy Birthday, Tourist! I pray the Lord bless you with
a fantastic day filled with all of your favorite things!!
:eek:

Saturn

Apr 30, 2014
I really want to start journaling my prayers, but i'm too lazy to write.

I really want to start a book journal too because, well, reading is life, but i'm too lazy to do that to

I really want to start eating healthier because i don't want to die of a heart attack, but i'm too lazy to cook anything with more than 2 ingredients.

To recap; i'm a lazy slob.

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016

I really want to start a book journal too because, well, reading is life, but i'm too lazy to do that to

I really want to start eating healthier because i don't want to die of a heart attack, but i'm too lazy to cook anything with more than 2 ingredients.

There is Microsoft word for you journaling stuff. They even have something where it writes what you speak for you. Its great for us lazy people.

However I cannot help you with the eating healthier part, considering I eat ice cream almost every night.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

No, you're not a lazy slob, you are just putting off a little bit on your plans. That's why it's called a 'to do' list. There's a few things on my list too.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There is Microsoft word for you journaling stuff. They even have something where it writes what you speak for you. Its great for us lazy people.

However I cannot help you with the eating healthier part, considering I eat ice cream almost every night.
I need to gain weight. I'm going to put eat more ice cream on my 'to do' list.

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
How about a mid-day confession? Its 11 a.m. and I'm still laying in bed.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I need to gain weight. I'm going to put eat more ice cream on my 'to do' list.
Put smoking on your "to not do" list and I can just about guarantee that you'll gain a few pounds. :cool:

Send the check to Oncefallen C/O CC.com JesusLives
:p

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Put smoking on your "to not do" list and I can just about guarantee that you'll gain a few pounds. :cool:

Send the check to Oncefallen C/O CC.com JesusLives
:p
You always provide wise counsel. Your valuable insight is greatly appreciated.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
My midnight confession is...wait a minute...

It's 10 pm, not midnight...so this isn't a midnight confession. I lied!