Midnight Confessions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LittleMermaid

Not sure who that is, was that a former boyfriend?
Na lol he's just an annoying celebrity with a face I wanna punch!
I think I feel this way because the first movie I saw him in was "Waiting" and his character is really awful in that movie.

Nov 25, 2019
Na lol he's just an annoying celebrity with a face I wanna punch!
I think I feel this way because the first movie I saw him in was "Waiting" and his character is really awful in that movie.
I'm trying to think of a celebrity whose face I dont want to punch 🤔

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
My honey and I celebrated our 5th anniversary at home after he got off work a little later than usual. I love Doordash as they brought our Outback steaks to us for a nice celebration dinner in the comfort of our home. Here is to many more years together my love.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
My honey and I celebrated our 5th anniversary at home after he got off work a little later than usual. I love Doordash as they brought our Outback steaks to us for a nice celebration dinner in the comfort of our home. Here is to many more years together my love.
Congragulations :giggle: I get happy when marriages are doing good.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yes indeed. Love my honey. Outback Steakhouse. No Rules - Just Right.

M

morefaithrequired

Its 5.30am here. Another beautiful day in paradise. My dog is eager to get his walk. He really nails polite cute bossiness!
This time of year in Oz is my fave. 5 am sunrises. Early mornings are gold! Fresh air. A hint of summer.
Praise the Lord!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Its 5.30am here. Another beautiful day in paradise. My dog is eager to get his walk. He really nails polite cute bossiness!
This time of year in Oz is my fave. 5 am sunrises. Early mornings are gold! Fresh air. A hint of summer.
Praise the Lord!
I enjoy the early mornings too, especially during winter in Florida when the air is crisp with low humidity.

Nov 25, 2019
forgive me father for i have sinned by over eating all the spaghetti

urf

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Belated 5th wedding anniversary greetings! Here we are in December again... already :oops:

Wishing you and Jerry deep contentment and happily married bliss for the rest of your lives :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

This is the fifth blueberry/lemon concoction I have made since the first one a week ago Friday night. That one went to my daughters' place, the next two to work during the week, last night's went to church this morning, and tonight's will go to a community group potluck tomorrow evening :) As you can see, I tried this one in a Bundt pan :cool: What is not visible is the fact that I used three different types of flour including kamut, which is supposed to be more nutritious and higher in protein :D For the next one I may use a sugar substitute for some of the sweetener, as maple sugar is too expensive and does not last very long. I put a full pint of blueberries in this one :D Last nights' had raspberries as well, but they do not hold up to being blended into the thick dough.

It was not originally my plan but now that I am on this lemon/blueberry baking kick, I may as well make my own cake for my nine years of sobriety milestone next Saturday at the regular Saturday morning meeting I have been attending :D

Ghoti2

Nov 8, 2019

This is the fifth blueberry/lemon concoction I have made since the first one a week ago Friday night. That one went to my daughters' place, the next two to work during the week, last night's went to church this morning, and tonight's will go to a community group potluck tomorrow evening :) As you can see, I tried this one in a Bundt pan :cool: What is not visible is the fact that I used three different types of flour including kamut, which is supposed to be more nutritious and higher in protein :D For the next one I may use a sugar substitute for some of the sweetener, as maple sugar is too expensive and does not last very long. I put a full pint of blueberries in this one :D Last nights' had raspberries as well, but they do not hold up to being blended into the thick dough.

It was not originally my plan but now that I am on this lemon/blueberry baking kick, I may as well make my own cake for my nine years of sobriety milestone next Saturday at the regular Saturday morning meeting I have been attending :D
Maybe one for Mr. Wilson's family?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Maybe one for Mr. Wilson's family?
Who might Mr. Wilson be? :unsure::giggle::geek:

Oh, by "sugar substitute" I mean stevia or monk fruit. Those are natural,
with the added bonus of being extremely low calorie and carb :D

I use stevia regularly in my coffee :D

I just looked up monk fruit; the extract is nearly 300 times sweeter than sugar o_O

Ghoti2

Nov 8, 2019

I just looked up monk fruit; the extract is nearly 300 times sweeter than sugar o_O
I think you know Bill W.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I think you know Bill W.
Yes, it is an AA meeting where I will be acknowledging nine years of continuous sobriety one day at a time :D

I first got clean and sober in 1994 but relapsed after eight years, three and a half months :unsure:

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

Tim the tool-man Taylor's next door neighbor? 1575255572832.png