I can relate to this when it comes to smoking. Yeah, God help me quit but not today.cs lewis said:
(of some people, including himself all too often)
"they pray, Lord please make me chaste...but not just yet"
I can relate to this when it comes to smoking. Yeah, God help me quit but not today.cs lewis said:
(of some people, including himself all too often)
"they pray, Lord please make me chaste...but not just yet"
There are mornings that I wake up numb too and ask God "What exactly is the point?' He tells me that I am here to serve. So, I serve. Or at least try.I...have not as much of a hold on my life as I would like to believe, and as I tell everyone.
I am just numb, so I don't have to feel lost, to hide the pain, the anguish, sometimes I wish I had less self-control, so I could scream.
"What exactly is the point?' He tells me that I am here to serve.
My problem is not being late but rather being early. Actually, God does read everything that you write. Doesn't miss a word either. On workdays I usually wake up at 2am.At midnight am fast asleep but I wake up at 3am and then confess. Sorry I'm late God. Also, I expect God to read everything I write because, I can't talk for that long.
It's Saturday and I'm awake at 6:12am and it's still dark. I can do nothing but go on CC because I don't want to wake my Dad if I start doing things.My problem is not being late but rather being early. Actually, God does read everything that you write. Doesn't miss a word either. On workdays I usually wake up at 2am.
On one of my day's off, Saturday, I sleep in to about 4:30 am and want to start doing some household chores. Thing is that my wife gets up much later so I have to be careful to be as quiet as I can. At that time of the morning, it is just me and my two cats, Tango and Sugar. They tend to get underfoot but I do enjoy their company.It's Saturday and I'm awake at 6:12am and it's still dark. I can do nothing but go on CC because I don't want to wake my Dad if I start doing things.
I suppose I could just read a book, but I've got too much inside of me that needs to be let out. Also it's a comfort that other people may be going through the same things, so I don't feel too alone.
I’m sorry beanieI don't even know how I found this page. My husband past away 2 years ago. I have been a Christian for 35 years and had an incredible conversion. Now I'm so blow away by my husbands death that I just smoked a joint, drank too much wine and have no desire to live. I don't need to be hit over the head with the Word of God. I beat myself enough as it is.
I'm going to start a cat thread on what people name their cats. So different from dog names. Should I put it under Singles or Family?On one of my day's off, Saturday, I sleep in to about 4:30 am and want to start doing some household chores. Thing is that my wife gets up much later so I have to be careful to be as quiet as I can. At that time of the morning, it is just me and my two cats, Tango and Sugar. They tend to get underfoot but I do enjoy their company.
Singles probably gets the most action so that is where I would place it.I'm going to start a cat thread on what people name their cats. So different from dog names. Should I put it under Singles or Family?
Ok.Singles probably gets the most action so that is where I would place it.
Ok.
My midnight confession is that I ex-communicated someone on CC. I think everyone knows who it is.![]()
Yes , I noticed a bit of tension between u bothOk.
My midnight confession is that I ex-communicated someone on CC. I think everyone knows who it is.![]()
This member probably merited a Snap too.Ok.
My midnight confession is that I ex-communicated someone on CC. I think everyone knows who it is.![]()
I never put any member on ignore but put a few on 'Eeyore'.Excommunicated means that you officially banished someone from a group, usually a religious group or church. Do you just mean that you put someone on "ignore"?
I never put any member on ignore but put a few on 'Eeyore'.