All cruelty is unnecessary.It was unnecessarily cruel.
All cruelty is unnecessary.It was unnecessarily cruel.
I detest bullyingAll cruelty is unnecessary.
Me too. It is a very bad character trait.I detest bullying
I would probably give it a read.I read pulp fiction when I ought to read edifying classics.
Also, I had written what amounts to be a novel but I could never get anyone to publish it because who would read stories I just made up and not copied from somewhere else?
You can just changed the name to Benny's or Lenny's.It was called Breakfast at Denny's.
I don't know if I'd be allowed to publish it because Denny's might get wind of it and not like it lol. I didn't write anything mean about Denny's though.
I have stories in my head that I want to write but I know someone would probably copy them and try to make money from them.I read pulp fiction when I ought to read edifying classics.
Also, I had written what amounts to be a novel but I could never get anyone to publish it because who would read stories I just made up and not copied from somewhere else?
They all attend a really rich private school because no other school in the world could afford their own private jet, founded by the mysterious Will Gatecrash...whom nobody has ever met...but the monies always end up in the school's Swiss bank accounts every week gaining compound interest.....I have stories in my head that I want to write but I know someone would probably copy them and try to make money from them.
Here's one teaser as an example:
A planeload of school children and their teachers crash lands on what they think is a deserted island, but the island is actually a secret island used by drug smugglers....
Or Penny'sYou can just changed the name to Benny's or Lenny's.
I know someone who didn't go to an expensive private school but her class went to Paris. The parents paid for it.They all attend a really rich private school because no other school in the world could afford their own private jet, founded by the mysterious Will Gatecrash...whom nobody has ever met...but the monies always end up in the school's Swiss bank accounts every week gaining compound interest.....
Did they live near Paris?I know someone who didn't go to an expensive private school but her class went to Paris. The parents paid for it.
Lucky you!When I was in high school, my class flew to Disneyworld.
No they live here in California. Paris is like a 20 hour flight. Her parent's aren't rich but it was pretty expensive. The trip I took with my class was a 3 or 4 hour flight. It's pretty common here in the states for schools to do trips like that. A lot of the kids here have phones costing more than $1000.Did they live near Paris?
Or were their parents really rich?
I don't doubt that as lots of parents kids do expensive sports where they travel to all these championships/tournaments. But they may be travelling economy, not on private jets.
I'd say their parents are rich if they can afford trips like those.No they live here in California. Paris is like a 20 hour flight. Her parent's aren't rich but it was pretty expensive. The trip I took with my class was a 3 or 4 hour flight. It's pretty common here in the states for schools to do trips like that. A lot of the kids here have phones costing more than $1000.
Did you enjoy it?The trips are for senior year in high school. The final year before everyone goes off to college or university. Or trade school.