This is favorite of all your graphics by far, Magenta. I LOVE IT.![]()
Hebrews 13:14
![]()
This is favorite of all your graphics by far, Magenta. I LOVE IT.![]()
Hebrews 13:14
![]()
Thank you! I am glad you like itThis is favorite of all your graphics by far, Magenta. I LOVE IT.
OP lives in Australia I believe
Australia is pretty amazing too, and vast, with beautiful coast (and kangaroos)
I think OP prefers to be around more people though, there are just a handful of large cities in Australia.
Considering lots of people stowaway to get there and many nzers leave to find more opportunity in aussie (working in mcdonalds you can earn a decent wage!) I dont really understand why someone would want to leave it either.
i dont know if ships go that way you'd have to find out if any call in a port near you. Im sure if you can get to Fiji, there will be ships or boats that go from there to others otherwise you need to charter your own!
One couple in church sold up and bought a sailboat and went round the world, I recall they got stuck in the panama canal though.
Im not one for ocean travel I do get sea sick.
but they would quarantine you if they suspected you were bringing in any new diseases into the countries you are visiting.
However if you on a mercy ship, that wouldnt be a problem because all the medical supplies on board. Do you have medical training? though people can help on those ships who dont have those skills.
if you bringing precious cargo like books, or say christmas gifts for children like Samaritans purse, they will welcome you cos they need items and its expensive to ship or freight those to those places.
I know Tonga needs books for their village libraries. There are lots of christians in the islands, who need encuragment in their walk.
A few years ago I was minding my business I wanted to open a little restaurant and I thought that it might be easy, because Ițve finished the Faculty of Economics and Business law and it might be enough, and my knowledge is the best ones.
But I’ve gotten a strong depression because it was too difficult.
My boyfriend gave me a cat and my therapist said that my cat can help me to pass through that easier.
During this time I traveled a lot and I always had my cat with me, I know it was not so acceptable to have a cat in the Airplane, but I had an ESA letter, which is a document that shows that my cat helps me to past through depression and it is allowed to have an animal on board when you have some problems that are carried by a therapist.
You could get a round table...I'd choose Burundi, the poorest country in the world with an annual per capita
income of $264 or $25 a month. That's less than $1 a day. I am not rich in this
country but, with what I have, the people of Burundi would make me their king.
I like the sound of that, "Your Highness King Arthur!" I would try and be a just ruler.