Movies You'll Watch Over and Over

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
OMGosh I saw The Gods Must Be Crazy too!! :D My mom loved that movie. :ROFL: I liked it too lol.

My great grandmother had that movie on every time we’d visit. My sisters and I used to cringe when we’d walk in and see it. I could never watch a movie that many times.

Zeroturbulence- your picture really makes me crave a donut! 😂

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Casa Blanca, the Long, Long Trailer. Sulivan's Travels. Mac Clintock, Unforgiven, (with Eastwood.) What's up Doc. Point Break. A league of Their Own. Miracle on 34th street. And... Up in Smoke.

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
When I was a kid, it was Peter Pan. Suicide Squad would probably be the most watchable film to me now.

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
Oh brother where art thou.

R-U-N-N-O-F-T

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Oops didn’t realize there was already a movie post on here 😆 sorry. ..I don’t watch many movies but one of my faves is The Fifth Element and I also like The Cobbler with Adam Sandler, and Under The Tuscan Sun.
I enjoyed watching the Cobbler also

Mar 21, 2019
I like watching Star Wars - the Old Trilogy and even the New Trilogy. It is so much like real life. Palpatine has just declared himself the Emperor, and all the idiots are cheering that he has just taken away their freedom, while the one or two good guys are looking at each other as if to say "What the...?!?" It reminds me of how the TSA thugs can strip and visually rape one if he decides to travel, but 9/10 people say "It's for our security! Beware the separatists and the Jedi! All hail good Emperor Palpatine!"

Brandon123

May 15, 2019
Basically the opposite of the thread "Movies that sucked 2 hours of your time." Which are some of the movies that you absolutely love? These are the movies that you saw, fell in love with, and now you see them over and over again because they're that good.

Here are mine.

E.T.
Beauty and the Beast (Disney 1991)
Titanic
Memoirs of a Geisha
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (I like them all but that one is my favorite)
Big Daddy (it's silly but it's super funny and I love Sandler)
Jurassic Park
Good Will Hunting
The Little Mermaid (Disney 1989)
Mona Lisa Smile

I can't tell ya'll how many times I've seen these movies. They're a mixture of fun and light and emotional and dramatic. They all hold a special place in my heart. :love:
I look forward to your posts and maybe get an idea of what to watch next!
Basically the opposite of the thread "Movies that sucked 2 hours of your time." Which are some of the movies that you absolutely love? These are the movies that you saw, fell in love with, and now you see them over and over again because they're that good.

Here are mine.

E.T.
Titanic
Memoirs of a Geisha
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (I like them all but that one is my favorite)
Jurassic Park
Good Will Hunting
Mona Lisa Smile

I can't tell ya'll how many times I've seen these movies. They're a mixture of fun and light and emotional and dramatic. They all hold a special place in my heart. :love:
christopher robin(Disney 2018)!

Brandon123

May 15, 2019

Here are mine.

E.T.
Titanic
Memoirs of a Geisha
Jurassic Park
Good Will Hunting
Mona Lisa Smile

Here are mine.

E.T.
Titanic
Memoirs of a Geisha
Jurassic Park
Good Will Hunting
Mona Lisa Smile

christopher robin(Disney 2018)! I
How could I forget home alone? 🙂

And I've seen Pride and prejudice and Anne of Green gables a few times.

So here's a question. Did she fall in love with Mr. Darcy before or after she saw his house/ mansion/castle? 🤔
she was slowly seeing who he really was ... so I think it would have been a slow progression 🙂

Brandon123

May 15, 2019
‘Me before you’ the main character played the dragon queen in game of thrones but it’s good..she is hired to take care of a quadriplegic man ... kind of a bittersweet ending...

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
‘Me before you’ the main character played the dragon queen in game of thrones but it’s good..she is hired to take care of a quadriplegic man ... kind of a bittersweet ending...
Goodness, this movie upset me for days! I couldn't watch it again.

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
I’m surprised... it was sad but I thought she played a great character..I’m sorry you didn’t like it😕
Oh no, she definitely did a great job! I think it just made me super emotional. I don’t typically tend to like repeating those types. I can see why/how others enjoy it.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Oh do, so many.

My neighbor Totoro
You’ve Got Mail
The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
Godzilla 2001
Ever After
King’s Speech

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Oh do, so many.

My neighbor Totoro
You’ve Got Mail
The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
Godzilla 2001
Ever After
King’s Speech
Glad you said 2001 we had some Heresy the other day where someone said Godzilla 98 was better 😖

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Jumping jehosaphat. How many godzillas are there!

(That's a thumbs up)

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Oh whoops I actually meant the 98 one 🤣🤣. It doesn’t make sense though because they make a reference to the trade center attacks??? Odd...

But yeah I watch it so much cuz it’s so dorky I love it!! 🤣🤣🤣