M
MadParrotWoman
Guest
Thought it about time I introduced you to the fids - feathered kids.
This is Beau when he was a baby, in this pic he still has grey edging on his red tail and black eyes. He has a really sweet temperament and will not bite unless you were to annoy him - you can usually tell by repeated warnings with his body language and then...well it's pretty much your own fault!
![1456085_10153559741235045_2036400038_n[1].jpg 1456085_10153559741235045_2036400038_n[1].jpg](https://christianchat.com/data/attachments/62/62240-abac72823b600fbd9a496c6de95bac85.jpg?hash=q6xygjtgD7)
Now he is 6yrs old..
![216389_10150578065970045_8221201_n[1].jpg 216389_10150578065970045_8221201_n[1].jpg](https://christianchat.com/data/attachments/62/62241-bee975dccda3a5deb81a9fceb94e5915.jpg?hash=vul13M2jpd)
He comes out for a couple of hours each night and also much of Saturdays. He adores my husband, wanting head scratches from him and dozing on his shoulder/chest. He will fly from me to him when hubby walks in the room but will return to me if I'm in the kitchen cupboards! Yeah I know - cupboard love lol.
Below is "Argyle" named after our local football team as he is green - the colour they wear. He was pre-owned and is an extremely bad tempered male - don't be fooled by the "cuteness" his beak is evil! Sometimes we call him Satan bird lol. He is territorial and doesn't like anyone going near his cage. He is also very noisy when a stranger is in the house - so much so we sometimes have to cover his cage which quietens him down. I believe Argyle is about 9yrs old.
![1914738_270840305044_1001927_n[1].jpg 1914738_270840305044_1001927_n[1].jpg](https://christianchat.com/data/attachments/62/62244-a5f6c060f4378b8a9af16f2bcfdfb80c.jpg?hash=pfbAYPQ3i4)
This is Beau when he was a baby, in this pic he still has grey edging on his red tail and black eyes. He has a really sweet temperament and will not bite unless you were to annoy him - you can usually tell by repeated warnings with his body language and then...well it's pretty much your own fault!
![1456085_10153559741235045_2036400038_n[1].jpg 1456085_10153559741235045_2036400038_n[1].jpg](https://christianchat.com/data/attachments/62/62240-abac72823b600fbd9a496c6de95bac85.jpg?hash=q6xygjtgD7)
Now he is 6yrs old..
![216389_10150578065970045_8221201_n[1].jpg 216389_10150578065970045_8221201_n[1].jpg](https://christianchat.com/data/attachments/62/62241-bee975dccda3a5deb81a9fceb94e5915.jpg?hash=vul13M2jpd)
He comes out for a couple of hours each night and also much of Saturdays. He adores my husband, wanting head scratches from him and dozing on his shoulder/chest. He will fly from me to him when hubby walks in the room but will return to me if I'm in the kitchen cupboards! Yeah I know - cupboard love lol.
Below is "Argyle" named after our local football team as he is green - the colour they wear. He was pre-owned and is an extremely bad tempered male - don't be fooled by the "cuteness" his beak is evil! Sometimes we call him Satan bird lol. He is territorial and doesn't like anyone going near his cage. He is also very noisy when a stranger is in the house - so much so we sometimes have to cover his cage which quietens him down. I believe Argyle is about 9yrs old.
![1914738_270840305044_1001927_n[1].jpg 1914738_270840305044_1001927_n[1].jpg](https://christianchat.com/data/attachments/62/62244-a5f6c060f4378b8a9af16f2bcfdfb80c.jpg?hash=pfbAYPQ3i4)