You may call it accusation if you want to, all I did, and still do, is ask by what authority does anyone use to play mechanical musical instruments in the NT church?
1 Peter 3:15 (KJV) But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
I do not disagree they were used in the OT worship, but where did they find authorization for mechanical instruments in NT worship? if you use another covenant than the one of Christ, you commit spiritual adultery...
If a speed sign says 70mph, and you go 90, will you tell the officer of the law that the sign doesn't say I can't go 90?
Yet the bible says "sing" and you say "but it doesn't say I can't play musical instruments?", that is called "will worship"