I once was alive apart from the Law.
Sin, receiving a start point through a law, deceived me and I died.
The command which I thought was for life, was for death. Oh, how that sin deceived me.
To those who are learning to know the Law, do you not know that the Law has dominion over (rule over, is lord over) one as long as he lives?
Through the body of Christ, we have died to that old lord and are now free to marry our new Husband.
To those who are learning to know the Law, do you not know that sin is dead without a law? Do you not know that sin is not imputed where there is no law? Why then revive sin by introducing your last husband, the law, into your grace filled marriage with your new husband, Jesus, indeed the Lord of those who have died to the Law.
Excellent post Brother