My daily juices

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
Thank you...
So when I make the oat water , do I drain the water out from the oats and drink it as it is and disregard the oats?
I drink oat milk for my tea , I like oat milk...
...xox...
=====================================================
Rose,
we drain the oats and use the oat-water-also you can use the drained oats for as
fillers in things like; meat-loaf, salmon paddies, etc. - also you can just eat the soaked oats,
like oat-meal heated up or eat them cold, either way, they are very nutritious...
:):)

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Had two of my little grandchildren staying over the weekend , and ate things I knew I should not...
So today I have made this lovely green juice...
Courgette , grapes & cucumber & apples with some healthy green powder...

Jul 6, 2020
Hi all...
I thought I would make this thread hoping to encourage those who are interested in juicing for health reasons , like detoxing the body , giving your organs a rest , or looking to lose some extra pounds that we want shifting...

I am type 2 diabetic , and have been for the past six years , and I have gone from eating junk food to plant based eating thrown in with junk food in my eating plan , now after years of crying because I have failed so many times , I have been led by a brother on CC who has kindly led me on a strict eating plan through Gods leading , and I have to say for the first time in six years living with this chronic disease , my blood sugar levels are dropping , and I have lost 8lbs , all the glory to God most high...

I eat one main meal a day , usually at 5.30pm , and eat nothing after 6.pm , my night time snacking was a big downfall for me...
I wake up normally 6.30am and drink raw ginger & Tumeric root ( using my juicer ) followed by a green juice of veg...

I am on a journey to get this diabetes into remission , so I thought if I make this thread , it will help me also to keep track of my journey and share with you my juices and ingredients ...

Yesterday , I prayed nearly all morning before I saw my doctor , I never know which doctor I am about to see , but I sure did need someone who was going to help me , and not tell me the usual that I will need meds all my life , and scare me with the horrors towards the grave , and God so blessed me with a lovely young doctor who said " keep on keeping on " and was full of encouragement...

Well here is my juice for mid morning , watermelon with some fresh strawberries that I put into a mold and froze... View attachment 199322 View attachment 199323
Walk walk walk.

intake is only have the issue.
Lack of expenditure is the other half

Kind of like taking in the word of God all day and not putting it to work.
Spiritual diabetics can loose feeling sight cognition and function.
Got to walk the walk.

Jul 6, 2020
hmm.. I used to use a little black pepper with cottage cheese, haven't done it for a while, thank you for the reminder. I like cottage cheese, just got another 16 oz. yesterday.
Locally we have a dairy that makes a CC with fresh veggies in it, I like to get the dehydrated veggies for veggie soup at the local coop and add it to CC, leave it over night to absorb liquid and soften and I like it a lot. Will try the Turmeric, I like taco meat! ha!

My sinful pleasure is blue cheese, I add some blue cheese to some cottage cheese, beat it into submission, and then enjoy it with chips i'm not suppose to have at all....i'm such a sinner!
blessings
Got to watch the salt overload in cheeses.
Some fresh ones are not so bad
Home made lemon cheese is real easy and salt can be just for flavor unlike the store bought which is salted to preserve for a real long time.

Jul 6, 2020
My fave is
spinach juice with a tiny bit of apple and a squirt of lime.

Popeye would be proud.

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah take natural milk (non homogonized is best) add lemon stir let set til curdely and strain through some cheese cloth.
Super simple. Salt to taste

could try it with oranges too but you would need to use more to get the solids out of the milk.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
My daughters partner has been very poorly lately , so last week and this week I have been making him juices , and he loves them...
Tomorrow he is going back into hospital for a skin graft on his leg , so these juices have been feeding him goodness...

I thought you may like to see a picture of what can be done with God's beautiful fruit...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
My daughters partner has been very poorly lately , so last week and this week I have been making him juices , and he loves them...
Tomorrow he is going back into hospital for a skin graft on his leg , so these juices have been feeding him goodness...

I thought you may like to see a picture of what can be done with God's beautiful fruit...

That's a wonderful report on the power of God using nutritional juices for healing and a sense of well-being.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
That's a wonderful report on the power of God using nutritional juices for healing and a sense of well-being.
It truly is wonderful what can be done with these beautiful fruits that God has blessed us with...
I used blackcurrants , strawberries , watermelon , pineapple , grapes , cucumber , lemon , plums , red apples , green apples , pears and white melon , oranges , tangerines , grapefruit , sweet potatoes , carrots , and I think that is it lol...
...xox...

Feb 28, 2016
you are so beautiful girl!
hugs...
IF ONLY the ones who read your posts would partake and not just agree!
would so love to hear a witness of just ONE who heeded/partook of your
Godly gifts of healing recipes...
it seems to be the common denominator of the 'world' that they 'choose'
not to...
so very sad...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hi @Johnpaulq ...
It is winter now here in England , so I have cut back big time on my juicing , and to be honest , I have lost my drive a bit :(
But for now , I am drinking shop bought cold pressed juice and trying to eat healthy , but I seem to be failing in this area more often than not...

Type 2 diabetes is a constant pain in the backside , but I am praying that the spring time will start me on the right track again...

Thank you for asking , I now feel lke I have released a little tension lol...
...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Do you get the same benefit from shop cold pressed juice:unsure:
Hi @Johnpaulq
I do not believe it can nor is as good as juice that has been freshly juiced and straight into the glass , but when times are hard , we have to make do with the next best thing...

The cold pressed juice that I buy is the best one near me , all its ingredients are what is stated on the bottle , just pure juice , the only thing that puts me off to be honest is the fact it has been juiced for a while...

So I am still drinking pure juice , just not as fresh as when I make it , but now and then , I do like to make my ginger shots ...
...xox...

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Hi all...
I thought I would make this thread hoping to encourage those who are interested in juicing for health reasons , like detoxing the body , giving your organs a rest , or looking to lose some extra pounds that we want shifting...

I am type 2 diabetic , and have been for the past six years , and I have gone from eating junk food to plant based eating thrown in with junk food in my eating plan , now after years of crying because I have failed so many times , I have been led by a brother on CC who has kindly led me on a strict eating plan through Gods leading , and I have to say for the first time in six years living with this chronic disease , my blood sugar levels are dropping , and I have lost 8lbs , all the glory to God most high...

I eat one main meal a day , usually at 5.30pm , and eat nothing after 6.pm , my night time snacking was a big downfall for me...
I wake up normally 6.30am and drink raw ginger & Tumeric root ( using my juicer ) followed by a green juice of veg...

I am on a journey to get this diabetes into remission , so I thought if I make this thread , it will help me also to keep track of my journey and share with you my juices and ingredients ...

Yesterday , I prayed nearly all morning before I saw my doctor , I never know which doctor I am about to see , but I sure did need someone who was going to help me , and not tell me the usual that I will need meds all my life , and scare me with the horrors towards the grave , and God so blessed me with a lovely young doctor who said " keep on keeping on " and was full of encouragement...

Well here is my juice for mid morning , watermelon with some fresh strawberries that I put into a mold and froze... View attachment 199322 View attachment 199323
do you know your blood type ?