My life would be so much easier if ___________ (fill in the blank)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 11, 2018
My aunts wouldn't touch my peanut butter. They prefer that waxy, sugary stuff like Jif and Skippy peanut butter. It's like eating a sweetened peanut candle.
Lol jif in Australia is a hard abrasive bathroom cleaner hahaha

garet82

Jan 20, 2011
If i can find chocolate n ice cream after my long day at school and i can get some more sleep

Seem thats all i need

garet82

Jan 20, 2011
My life would be so much easier if I had unlimited money... wait, I know of a lot of rich people who have more trouble than I would ever want.

My life would be so much easier if I had a wife... scratch that. From what I can tell, there are a lot more of the wrong kind of woman to marry than there are of the right kind.

My life would be so much easier if I had a better job... no, I know some people who have a "better job" and they have a lot of stress to go with it. I often feel sorry for them.

My life would be so much easier if... hmm... if I were in Heaven. Then I would no longer be living here on this earth and I wouldn't have to put up with any of the junk associated with life on earth. Of course then I would be dead, but life sure would be easier.
Lol go get a woman to marry :D its never too late for that

L

LaVieEnRose

I never realized before now, how cute Gollum would be with a little lipstick and rouge! :giggle:
You are too kind. Any old barn looks better with a coat of paint on it.

L

LaVieEnRose

So LaVie
because I am.
You must be perpetually bored, then. I can not imagine anyone MORE boring to watch than myself.

I am going to do something boring like watch the 1952 version of Les Miserables starring Michael Rennie, who is not nearly as handsome as Frederic March, but has emotional depth.