I have been home for a day and a half and things are just wow. I have shown my wife support and I have told her that she does not have to move out of the house. I have also told her that I will not move out of the house and leave the kids. She has decided to move in with as my 7yr old called him "boyfriend" which she got rather upset about. She packed a few things tonight and it took a lot to keep from breaking down and crying but after talking to some believers and having them pretty much tell me to stand strong in my faith and rejoice in the Lord and do not be sad because the Joy of the Lord is my strength I have found myself to be okay. I praise God for the people He has put in my life. I also praise God for removing the need well addiction for tobacco out of my life. I pray that most importantly that the wife God has given me will find a personal relationship with Jesus. I praise God for the children He has given me.