Name the Top 3 Reasons Why Men/Women Would Line Up to Date You!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
You'll be desensitized by then, I'll prep your nose with a few dutch ovens before we go to roller-coaster land. (For those of you that don't know, a dutch oven is when you fart under the blanket, throw the covers over your girlfriends head, and hold her down inside the blanket).
Um... Donkey... I know we've been talking about cooking in this thread but... I'm thinking I'll stay as far away from your idea of kitchen appliances as possible!

D

Donkeyfish07

Um... Donkey... I know we've been talking about cooking in this thread but... I'm thinking I'll stay as far away from your idea of kitchen appliances as possible!
You'll never see it coming :p

[video=youtube;amZQdMtjNA8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amZQdMtjNA8[/video]

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
1. I'm a musical omnivore. Any style of music you like, I probably have some of it in my collection.

2. I'm a food omnivore too. Anything except fast food. If we go out to eat we are NOT going to Hardees. But aside from that, I'm cool with whatever you want to eat - japanese, chinese, grecian, mexican, I'll find something to eat wherever we go.

3. I can make your computer do just about anything you want.

J

Jacob_Fitzgerald

4. I don't play video games.:rolleyes:

5. I'm an Irishman.

J

jeremyPJ

This is a trick question, right?

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
1. I'm a musical omnivore. Any style of music you like, I probably have some of it in my collection
Even rap????

nvm..........just remembered that rap isn't music

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
1) enjoying playing/watching sports

2) Shopping

3) More Shopping

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Okay, after reading everybody's posts I must say that I would stand in the queue for seoulsearch and kayem77. :p

Now is my turn-
1. I can sing and can play the guitar and a bit of keys. I am part of a band and I have my own fan page (no kidding!).
2. I can't cook but I can take you to the best restaurants in town that serve the tastiest food!
3. I love to eat and I can challenge you to an eating competition anyday! (Just not fast foods)
4. I love to drive and I love long journeys.
5. If you like my sense of humour, then you are awesome.

I am sure I have more points to add. :p

Aug 2, 2009
1. I won't chew up your furniture

2. I don't shed much

3. I'm housebroken

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Even rap????

nvm..........just remembered that rap isn't music
Believe it or else... er, believe it or not I have a few christian rap albums in my collection. Not many, because I still think rap is just talking in rhythm. And in "rap" the "c" is silent. But there are a few - a very few - good christian rap groups. Papa San, Level 3:16, Shachah, MOC: Jersey Chica... that's all I have right now.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Okay, after reading everybody's posts I must say that I would stand in the queue for seoulsearch and kayem77. :p

2. I can't cook but I can take you to the best restaurants in town that serve the tastiest food!
3. I love to eat and I can challenge you to an eating competition anyday! (Just not fast foods)
4. I love to drive and I love long journeys.

I am sure I have more points to add. :p
This is a guy after my own heart.

Roh, have I ever mentioned that I once won an eating contest... Yes, it was against 3 other girls. But did I mention, one of those women was 7 months pregnant? And I still cleaned the plate, literally. Nothing like a good challenge!

*Confidently steps into Roh Chris's queue.*

S

Shouryu

Not many, because I still think rap is just talking in rhythm.
So, rhythm in itself isn't music? I invite all of you self-professed music experts to come to my classroom and tell my snare drum students that when they play their solos for Solo Festival in a few weeks that what they are doing is not music, since it is pitchless rhythm.

(And for your information, I get to make 11-year olds cry because I've earned it by dealing with them everyday. :p You guys, on the other hand, have earned nothing​ regarding the privilege of making my students cry.)

Regarding the 3 reasons...I have been called, by various women friends here in El Paso, the El Paso Unicorn. The gag is that I am the mythical creature that all the single ladies here supposedly want, since

3. I have my own (running) car (two, technically)
2. I have a steady, good-paying job
1. I have no ex-wives or any children.

Of course, the irony is that even though all the ladies are supposedly looking for that, they AREN'T lining up to knock down my front door. (I know why, and truthfully...I'm fine with it. ^_^ )

T

Tintin

Name three reasons why women would line up to date you.

They wouldn't.

(But I'm enjoying this thread)

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
(And for your information, I get to make 11-year olds cry because I've earned it by dealing with them everyday. :p)
I don't know about anyone else, but this fact alone is making me want to step into Shour's line... (Ironically, I'm sure I'd have to be carrying some kind of My Little Pony gift... for the man who makes 11-year-olds cry...)

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
I don't know about anyone else, but this fact alone is making me want to step into Shour's line... (Ironically, I'm sure I'd have to be carrying some kind of My Little Pony gift... for the man who makes 11-year-olds cry...)
Can you be in two lines at once? :p

T

Tintin

You'll be desensitized by then, I'll prep your nose with a few dutch ovens before we go to roller-coaster land. (For those of you that don't know, a dutch oven is when you fart under the blanket, throw the covers over your girlfriends head, and hold her down inside the blanket).
Um... I've heard of the 'dutch oven' before but are the Dutch people okay with this? :p

A

agirlandherguitar

3. I will allow you a special place on my couch where my 65 cats don't always sit.

2. I will explain the plot of a movie I just watched in great detail so you will feel like you watched it with me

1. I'll share my neti pot with you

neti-pot.jpg

Take a number, fellas.