National ________________ Birthday!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
A few of us in chat were talking about what national observance day our birthday was on. Mine is on National Laundry Folding day. Hooray.

Then the question came up, what would you like your birthday to be on? It was such a good question I decided to ask it here on the forum.

What kind of day would you like your birthday to be? National Chocolate Day? National Dancing Day?

If the day you want is already observed on another date, please specify where it officially is. If you want to make up a day to observe on your birthday, that's cool too, but do please let us know it's one you made up.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
For me, I'd like my birthday to be National Napping Day. Naps are awesome. Unfortunately it happens on March 9th instead of 30th. Sooooo close!

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
I looked it up and it was definitely a mixed bag. My favourite with National Adoption day. That is very cool. Then I have rural health day, and gingerbread cookie day. I will take all of the above.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
National Disaster Day is held on Feb 5. My bday is like a month and a half later. Kinda makes me feel like I ought to go back and do the preemie route.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
National Chocolate Lovers Day.

S

Susanna

National Chocolate Lovers Day.
You lucky, sweet tooth girl, my birthday is on National No Dirty Dishes Day🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😁.

Apr 14, 2020
Mine is national best friends day. If I had been born one day later it would be national Donald Duck day. :p

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Well I found out that on my birthday both National parents' day and National Aunt and Uncle day are observed, seems like a strange relationship to me. But I'd like to opt for something better so I'm going to declare my birthday National not-so-evil genius day and National homemade ice cream day (because it's in the summer and summer and ice cream just go together so nice).

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
You lucky, sweet tooth girl, my birthday is on National No Dirty Dishes Day🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😁.
That should be seoulsearch's birthday.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
May 17th should be national laughter day...😀😁🤣😆🤣

Well it is national walNUT day, lol. I am nutty that is for sure, lol.