Nature of man --- a different biblical perspective worth considering ( part 1)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lenna

Yes they are very smart and very active.. They need both mental stimulation and exercise or else they can end up being a problem.. They are definitly not a lap dog lol
well this is our 2nd one. first one was the Einstein of heelers and had her own hobby...we were in more a rural area then, and she would go out and 'collect' dead animals. once she brought home a deer skull and gifted me with it. she had an appetite like a pack of wolves and you had to watch what she ate

this one, is from working stock. haha. never again. I'd get her a friend heeler, from a rescue, but we also have huskies so enough

we keep the little terror pretty active so she sleeps good at night and actually does get 'cuddly'

Jul 11, 2020
[QUOTE="Adstar, posted

]I will condense it down for everyone..

This is just another in a long line of Sinlessness in the flesh preachers that come into CC telling everyone that people can live a perfect sinless life in their current flesh in this world..

I don't know where this cult originates from but it seems to attract a lot of adherents who then go out to preach it online.. Sadly they do get their fair share of converts to their religion it seems..[/QUOTE]

It is really sad that after more than 2000 years our Lord Jesus came, we are yet to grasp the understanding he declared to us and the Cross he carried. Please do not call it cult because you do not understand it. The bible is very clear that it is possible for us to live sinless in this world. It is possible to live in the environment of God here on earth if you understand what God's environment is.

Jul 11, 2020
[QUOTE="GraceAndTruth, posted

]I suspect some trolling here.
The name 'Adam' means human. God was declaring them to be of a different substance than His created beings, angels.[/QUOTE]

A troll? Why is everything a troll to some people in CC.

It is not surprising. If after more than 2000 years our Lord Jesus came, we are still confused and arguing on the basic principles of the doctrine of Christ, how can we understand the deeper things of the scripture?

L

lenna

the op is enamored with a book entitled Solving the Matrix of Being by someone named Eucharia Nonyelum Unegbu, a Nigerian individual

It is on this particular book, we are being instructed by the op and from which he concludes we can be sinless, as well as other particular things that are not actually Christian doctrine

he believes he was born a Christian among other irregular ideas, so don't be surprised if you do not understand what this is about

his twitter feed is the source for this information and no I am not a hacker

Jul 11, 2020
[QUOTE="lenna, posted

the op is enamored with a book entitled Solving the Matrix of Being by someone named Eucharia Nonyelum Unegbu, a Nigerian individual

It is on this particular book, we are being instructed by the op and from which he concludes we can be sinless, as well as other particular things that are not actually Christian doctrine

he believes he was born a Christian among other irregular ideas, so don't be surprised if you do not understand what this is about

his twitter feed is the source for this information and no I am not a hacker[/QUOTE]

Some people make assumptions based on falsehood and believe the falsehood to be true. It is unfortunate.

Jul 11, 2020
[QUOTE="Nehemiah6, posted

This is PATENTLY FALSE. All references to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are in the MASCULINE gender. The Feminists hate this, but Christians do not.[/QUOTE]

God is a Spirit. He is neither male nor female.

L

lenna

[QUOTE="lenna, posted

his twitter feed is the source for this information and no I am not a hacker

Some people make assumptions based on falsehood and believe the falsehood to be true. It is unfortunate.[/QUOTE]

you came here to do what exactly?

you are the some people. you are not being honest

and by the way, God is not a spirit

God is Spirit. God is male

Jul 11, 2020
[QUOTE="lenna, posted

]Some people make assumptions based on falsehood and believe the falsehood to be true. It is unfortunate.[/QUOTE]

God is Spirit. God is male[/QUOTE]

Oh thanks. You are right. God is not a Spirit God is Spirit. as it is written. Typo error. But He remains neither male nor female. The bible is also clear on that.

L

lenna

[QUOTE="lenna, posted

]Some people make assumptions based on falsehood and believe the falsehood to be true. It is unfortunate.

God is Spirit. God is male[/QUOTE]

Oh thanks. You are right. God is not a Spirit God is Spirit. as it is written. Typo error. But He remains neither male nor female. The bible is also clear on that.[/QUOTE]

how do you account for Mary becoming pregnant if the Spirit of God is gender neutral?

I'm not going to bother to reply anymore

you have evidenced a lack of biblical accuracy and are promoting a book that I would not advise people to buy

they can check out that book though as the title is evidenced in one of my posts above

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
This man, Adam, is Spirit - driven and incapable of sinning as he does not have the capacity, tendency or ability to sin. He has dominion and the earth is in subjection to him. It is only in this state or nature that Adam can fulfil the perfect will of God. And, this state of Adam is the true selfhood of man. It is this state of oneness Jesus showed us how to live and the Spirit continues to show us. This is the perfect man God wants us to become.
4iqi9p.jpg

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
"God made them male and female and called their name Adam." from post/part #1

He lost me when he said God named both of them ADAM!

it's Genesis 5:2 -- in Hebrew the name "Adam" is the same as the word for "man" or "mankind" -- Adam being the first man, you can see why the language may have developed this way.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Even after the fall, with the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, his death, and resurrection, He restored us back to that pre -fall position if we really understand his teachings /the cross. We still perish today for lack of understanding.
God disagrees with you on this point. see Romans 8.
we, and all of creation, eagerly await the final redemption of our bodies.

Christ was bodily resurrected. we are bipartite beings, a soul inhabiting a body. though God defines personhood, existence, life & death not in terms of the flesh but of the spirit, the flesh is not inconsequential.

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
it's Genesis 5:2 --
I suspect some trolling here.
The name 'Adam' means human. God was declaring them to be of a different substance than His created beings, angels.
in Hebrew the name "Adam" is the same as the word for "man" or "mankind" -- Adam being the first man, you can see why the language may have developed this way.
yes, I posted this in post 31 -but i always welcome any information that adds to my knowledge.
"The name 'Adam' means human. God was declaring them to be of a different substance than His created beings, angels".

L

lenna

it's Genesis 5:2 -- in Hebrew the name "Adam" is the same as the word for "man" or "mankind" -- Adam being the first man, you can see why the language may have developed this way.
I don't think it's trolling

check my posts up above where I explain what is going on

check his profile. it's all there

I don't think he's a troll

not everyone is a troll even if their posts are not what we expect in a Christian forum

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
God is a Spirit. He is neither male nor female.
why do you reckon He made man male and female, and why He sent Himself enfleshed as a Son calling Himself Father, calling to Himself a Bride out of many peoples?

what do you figure the angels think, looking into such things?

God, making man of flesh, lower than them - honoring man more than them, and then He Himself taking on flesh, for man's sake?

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
why do you reckon He made man male and female, and why He sent Himself enfleshed as a Son calling Himself Father, calling to Himself a Bride out of many peoples?

what do you figure the angels think, looking into such things?
God, making man of flesh, lower than them - honoring man more than them, and then He Himself taking on flesh, for man's sake?
I think the angels are in agreement with whatever God does.......without question.
Would that were so with humans.

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
The name 'Adam' means human. God was declaring them to be of a different substance than His created beings, angels".
Wish you had read my reply from your earlier posts where I stated:
The name 'Adam' means human. God was declaring them to be of a different substance than His created beings, angels".

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

Wish you had read my reply from your earlier posts where I stated:
i did.

i have an annoying habit where i start reading a thread and go to reply when i come to a post i want to make a comment about, without reading the rest of the thread first. :p

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
i did.

i have an annoying habit where i start reading a thread and go to reply when i come to a post i want to make a comment about, without reading the rest of the thread first. :p
Gosh, I'll bet you are the only person who does that. :oops:
So glad I am perfect....someone needs to set the example. o_O

Jul 11, 2020
"lenna, posted:

ok well agenda time again

goes like this: all you Christians are wrong. I was born already a real Christian and I know God in a way you do not, so I am here to help you all out. drop your Bibles and listen to me instead

nope[/QUOTE]

You seem to enjoy making false assumptions.

Like St Paul said of himself in Philippines 3:12, “not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect but I follow after, if I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus”, I say this, not that I have attained perfection, but I follow Jesus to reach the measure of the stature of Christ Jesus, to become Christ- like. I know I am growing in grace.