Nervous habits?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I seldom get nervous. Maybe once a year? But, when I do, I find my mind going wild with anticipatory scenarios. Mostly, I get excited, And when that happens, I scratch my head with both hands... quite vigorously. It's a wonder I have any hair left.
 
To all oft you who pop your toes: why?! Wouldnt that hurt? I hatteit wwhen i hear my bones crack lol
 
To all oft you who pop your toes: why?! Wouldnt that hurt? I hatteit wwhen i hear my bones crack lol

I knew we have synovial fluid, but I had to look this up.... and I still don't know why it feels so good to pop our joints. But it sure does.

Escaping gases: Scientists explain that synovial fluid present in your joints acts as a lubricant. The fluid contains the gases oxygen, nitrogen, and carbon dioxide. When you pop or crack a joint, you stretch the joint capsule. Gas is rapidly released, which forms bubbles.
 
My habbit is Scratchingthe sside oft my pinky with my thumb... Suffice To say i hhave no skin there
 
what are yours?

When stressed or nervous I pop my fingers and toes. obsessively. :p
I faint! It's kind of embarrassing. It can get really embarrassing because if I don't wake up in under 2 seconds, I then start snoring.
 
I may have lied. I don't know if this is nerves, but I cut off a tiny portion of the end of my right thumb years ago, and I absentmindedly rub that thumb and forefinger (same hand) together a lot.
 
Play drums on the steering wheel in the car at red lights when radio is on....... Sometimes dance in the car too at least the top half of me to the music...There are people scratching their heads wondering about that crazy lady in the car ahead of them....lol

Oh, I forgot also pumping the brakes in time with the music coming up to a stoplight.....
 
I don't think I have any, (I crack my fingers, neck and occasionally my back all the time no matter the situation

If I am very nervous I start trembling, so if I have cup or glass available I tend to hang onto it for dear life :p
 
Play drums on the steering wheel in the car at red lights when radio is on....... Sometimes dance in the car too at least the top half of me to the music...There are people scratching their heads wondering about that crazy lady in the car ahead of them....lol

Oh, I forgot also pumping the brakes in time with the music coming up to a stoplight.....
Hm. Those are my enjoying-music habits. Well, all except that last one. I really have to watch myself driving though. If the music is fast, I want to go fast. If it's slow... I change the song. lol
 
For the desk- tappers:

tapping.png
 
I play Drums on the desk llol. One oft my teachers makes us do wall sits if we do though so i try not to