NEW CC Perspectives on Levels of Conspiracy & Corruption in 2020 Election, CV19 & DS Existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was 2020 US Election Fraudulent AND was CV19 a Deep State Plandemic?

• Total voters

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Here is a link for a clever place/means to find and to buy Ivermectin
https://www.ivermectin.com/

Here is some Information for how to DETOX your body (friends or family members) - for those who are nervous about what has been injected into their bodies...
1674616202653.png

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
How is it suited to detox from the covid shot?
I haven't tried it yet... But I haven't been Vaxxed... I just bought 5 orders for the 30 day bottles for my immediate family members... With the alarming increase in sudden deaths - I figure anything at this stage is better than nothing...

I found this within the last Video that I posted from Melissa RedPills the World - Freedom Force Battalion...
Noted in her video and within this promotion posted on her website - they very cleverly reference Detox for .... & "2021 Effects"
as a very clever way to avoid getting CENSORED and CANCELLED...

1674617981465.png

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I haven't tried it yet... But I haven't been Vaxxed... I just bought 5 orders for the 30 day bottles for my immediate family members... With the alarming increase in sudden deaths - I figure anything at this stage is better than nothing...

I found this within the last Video that I posted from Melissa RedPills the World - Freedom Force Battalion...
Noted in her video and within this promotion posted on her website - they very cleverly reference Detox .... & "2021 Effects"
as a very clever way to avoid getting CENSORED and CANCELLED...

View attachment 247932
I wasn't shotted either or my kids except 1. He was required to because he was in pharmacy school at the time and he had 2 doses. He doesn't seem to be having any ill effects but I would rather be on the safe side.
He can actually do the research himself as he will know if the active ingredients do what they say. If they provide studies, he will know what the research actually shows and whether or not the studies are valid and the conclusions actually conclusive.
If you get any feedback I would be interested in what you learn.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
I wasn't shotted either or my kids except 1. He was required to because he was in pharmacy school at the time and he had 2 doses. He doesn't seem to be having any ill effects but I would rather be on the safe side.
He can actually do the research himself as he will know if the active ingredients do what they say. If they provide studies, he will know what the research actually shows and whether or not the studies are valid and the conclusions actually conclusive.
If you get any feedback I would be interested in what you learn.
Tell him to use DuckDuckGo.com as his search engine to compare research.
I have been astounded at how well big pharmaceutical corporation has censored other experts research up to this point.
Evidently the DS has been orchestrating and hiding medical cures for ages.
Hopefully he keeps an open mind to such levels of censorship and recognizes the benefits of detox with a nothing to lose mindset…. The numbers of increased sudden deaths is to real of a risk to do nothing…

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I have been astounded at how well big pharmaceutical corporation has censored other experts research up to this point.
Hopefully he keeps an open mind to such levels of censorship and recognizes the benefits of detox with a nothing to lose mindset…. The numbers of increased sudden deaths is to real of a risk to do nothing…
Yes, I put in the name of my blog and searched that on the two search engines. On DuckDuckGo I popped up as the first entry. On Google I was on page five.

It is very clear to me that people on google pay to have their stuff put before everyone else. But it could be much more sinister than that. Google stores every search you ever did, they may be using AI and powerful computers to create a profile of every person that they could sell but also so that they can manipulate you the way Tik Tok does by steering you to sites they want you to read.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Thanks. He's well informed and as part of his training early on in covid it was his responsibility to research it and report to the other pharmacists daily. It was his research that led the rest of us not to take shots.
He wants truth as much as we do. And for that matter, most doctors take their oath very seriously .

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Yes, I put in the name of my blog and searched that on the two search engines. On DuckDuckGo I popped up as the first entry. On Google I was on page five.

It is very clear to me that people on google pay to have their stuff put before everyone else. But it could be much more sinister than that. Google stores every search you ever did, they may be using AI and powerful computers to create a profile of every person that they could sell but also so that they can manipulate you the way Tik Tok does by steering you to sites they want you to read.
Yes, it is much more sinister than that…
They altered their algorithms during the Cv19 pandemic and administration of the vax to censor anything from popping up that countered their narrative….
I would find many resources during that period via Patriot posts and forums on the subject of other Dr’s research, data and contradictory findings that were not available via google and only available via DuckDuckGo….
Hense why both these opportunities for buying Ivermectin and Detox are not overt advertisements, rather they are covert in the sense that they are only available via Non Key Words so as to avoid being censored and cancelled…

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Deep State Is Running Out Of Places To Hide! McCarthy Is Killing It! Unhappy Libtards! - On The Fringe
Thursday, January 26, 2023 17:33

The deep state continues to run into all sorts of issues these days. People are seeing them for exactly what they are: treasonous tyrants. Keep walking with me folks, we are definitely getting somewhere.
What? Last time you said wait and I got popcorn. We're on the move now? Where did I leave that backpack? Be right back. Don't leave without me.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
X22 Report - The Public Will Demand The Declas Docs! [Scare] Event Agenda Pushed! Peace Maker In Place! - Must Video
Thursday, January 26, 2023 19:48

The [DS] is now pushing the [Scare] event. They are feeling pain every step of the way and now they are throwing everything they have to try to stop the flow of information. On one side we are going to have the war mongers, and the other side we are going to have a the peace maker. Trump will eventually step in and negotiate peace and the people will see this. Peace through strength.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There are many dreams and visions concerning Joe Biden leaving office before his time in office is up.

I am providing a link starts at 13:33

But here is where I am going to apply a little common sense to this prophecy. He says Biden is out before the allotted time is up due to health issues, stepping aside so that Kamala Harris could be president but she is only president for a few weeks or months.

One interpretation of that is that he steps aside a few weeks or months before his term is up. The election is two and a half months before the term is up, can you imagine a president being elected president and then stepping aside due to health before even taking office? That seems unthinkable.

He also says that the Democrats are doing this because they don't want him leading the ticket in 2024 and they will spin this as him being heroic by causing the first woman to be president.

Well, if he loses the election in November how heroic is it to then step aside so that Kamala could finish out his term? That seems to be a joke. Also, the campaign for president has already started with both Trump and Biden already declaring their candidacy. If the Democrats don't want Biden leading the ticket they need to move quick. It would seem to me that Newsom or whoever would have to ramp up their campaign very quickly and you would want Biden to step aside in the next two months.

So let's return to Kamala, if Biden steps aside early in the campaign to give someone else a chance to run then Kamala being president for weeks or a few months means she also does not finish out the term. Why? You aren't going to remove her because the economy is imploding. What could be so bad, so catastrophic, that in a few weeks or months she gets yanked?

In many countries you see this when war hits, if the leader is not up for being a war time consiglieri they get rid of them. The other situation is a total collapse. Anything short of that I can't see Kamala being ousted.

So he doesn't say this, I am simply applying common sense to what he does say. If Biden steps aside because the Democrats don't want him heading the ticket in 2024 then those discussions must already be going on. I would also point out that it could be a legal maneuver. His lawyers could conclude his best defense against the gathering storm is to claim his health is failing and he can't stand trial. If Kamala were to take charge in the next two months it would be at the height of the crisis with Russia. One could easily see her making such a mess of this that she gets yanked.