A
Ariel82
Guest
If you don't want to know what your siblings think God reveals to them, why have a conversation?
Perhaps someone is projecting their desire to preach and convert to their beliefs upon others?
Personally I come to CC to fellowship and learn whatever God has to show me. I may not agree with what other people believe or say, but I try to understand what they mean and then study to see if it can be found in God's words. Then pray to see if it is true and beneficial or worldly wisdom.
It's not my job to convince others to my beliefs. Instead I believe God calls us to seek His wisdom even if it goes contract to our own beliefs.
If someone believes they have perfect understanding of all scriptures then they are lying to themselves.
Perhaps someone is projecting their desire to preach and convert to their beliefs upon others?
Personally I come to CC to fellowship and learn whatever God has to show me. I may not agree with what other people believe or say, but I try to understand what they mean and then study to see if it can be found in God's words. Then pray to see if it is true and beneficial or worldly wisdom.
It's not my job to convince others to my beliefs. Instead I believe God calls us to seek His wisdom even if it goes contract to our own beliefs.
If someone believes they have perfect understanding of all scriptures then they are lying to themselves.
Last edited by a moderator: