M
MarkHasFaith
Guest
Hey my name is Mark. I love to discuss things in the bible and hope to do so here, and maybe find some great fellow Christian friends. I'm very open minded and would love to chat with others.
Hey Mark, welcome to the site brother. You came to the right forum to partake in everything mentioned in your post.
I like your avatar pic btw, it's legit!
God bless
alot of actives...with wide spread understandings,translation=We have lots of people who like to talk here,even if they talk to themselves,or for no good reason lol,anyways,...welcome man
^_^
this place is good for fellowship
post around the forums
let everyone get to know you
we got a lot of actives with .... wide spread understandings
usually its a good time
and sometimes truely edifying
***greetings from Texas***love the hot sauce in your state...Hey my name is Mark. I love to discuss things in the bible and hope to do so here, and maybe find some great fellow Christian friends. I'm very open minded and would love to chat with others.