New From Louisiana

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MarkHasFaith

Hey my name is Mark. I love to discuss things in the bible and hope to do so here, and maybe find some great fellow Christian friends. I'm very open minded and would love to chat with others.

N

NoNameMcgee

welcome man

^_^

this place is good for fellowship

post around the forums

let everyone get to know you

we got a lot of actives with .... wide spread understandings

usually its a good time

and sometimes truely edifying

M

MarkHasFaith

Thank you, I appreciate that

Dec 28, 2016
Welcome and give up some Cajun recipes. ;)

M

MarkHasFaith

Ha, thanks

J0Hnnatcc3

May 26, 2017
Hey Mark, welcome to the site brother. You came to the right forum to partake in everything mentioned in your post.

I like your avatar pic btw, it's legit!

God bless

M

MarkHasFaith

Hey Mark, welcome to the site brother. You came to the right forum to partake in everything mentioned in your post.

I like your avatar pic btw, it's legit!

God bless
Thank you, I appreciate it

T

Tabitha4thelord

Hi Mark
Welcome, we are so glad to have you here
you will make lots of wonderful Christian friends here
Blessings

I

Infusion

sup man-------------------

J

JaneDarke

Greetings. I'm next door to LA.

J

joefizz

welcome man

^_^

this place is good for fellowship

post around the forums

let everyone get to know you

we got a lot of actives with .... wide spread understandings

usually its a good time

and sometimes truely edifying
alot of actives...with wide spread understandings,translation=We have lots of people who like to talk here,even if they talk to themselves,or for no good reason lol,anyways,...
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends, hope you like it here!

Nov 14, 2016
Hey my name is Mark. I love to discuss things in the bible and hope to do so here, and maybe find some great fellow Christian friends. I'm very open minded and would love to chat with others.
***greetings from Texas***love the hot sauce in your state...

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome to CC Mark :) God bless you

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Mark, welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I spent 3 weeks in Louisiana in the early '80's at a major war exercise at Fort Polk. I remember it was in August, hot and muggy. Rained one time for 5 minutes. This is a great site to form Christian friendships and discuss things in the bible. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.