New here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 19, 2016
Welcome to CC, Vangel. I’m so sorry to hear about your situation. My heart ached as I read your posts, and I wish I could give you a hug. I know how difficult and painful it must be for you. Please know that I’ll be praying for you and your kids, asking the Lord to surround you with His healing presence in a special and powerful way, filling you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. Remember that He is even more concerned and is able to work mightily in your life. We all care about you and are here to listen to you. I know it’s not easy, but I urge you to stay strong. May He be the strength of your heart and your refuge. Hugs!

Mar 19, 2017
Hi littlestarsmum thank u soo much because you want to be an extension of God's love for me. By u i can see how God love me and care about me.. And knowing there someone care about me and want to pray me with honest its a very precious for me. I never feeling that. Thank u made me feeling loved bro.. Now iam learning to pray, so i will insert u in all my pray, i wish u all the best for urself,ur family and working. God bless u bro

JPPT1974

May 16, 2015
East TN
Hello and welcome! Feel free to post. Do not be shy at all! God bless!

S

Swiftintent

Hi Vangel, I am sorry you are feeling this way. I will be praying for you and your situation. I know you don't know me but if you ever need someone to talk to please feel free to message me on here. You will make it through this time in your life, just keep your head up!

Mar 19, 2017
Hi blue_ladybug thank u soo much dor ur greeting, iam appreciate that.. Bless u are :)

Mar 19, 2017
Hi JPPT1974 thank u sooo much, a bless can be a member in this site and meet many amazing people like u are.. Bless u

Mar 19, 2017
Hi Swiftintent u are soo sweet and kind, thank u for ur good wiat me.. I really appreciate that and Offcourse even i dunno who are u, we are bro and sister in God isnt? U too if u need someone to talk or sharea about anything, i will bw here for u bless u :)