New here!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Commanda89

New member
Apr 3, 2020
10
15
3
Hi brother's and sister's in Christ!

I'm new to this forum. Looks pretty cool. I typed in "christian chat rooms" in google and I found this ha. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all during this quarantine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mel85
Awesome Sister in Christ. I think that you may really like it here. There are all kinds of different discussions with all kinds of unique individuals. Just jump in or even make a new thread of your own.

Anyhoooo... you are welcome here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png


:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Nice to meet you and the Lord led you to the right place for good Christian fellowship. I must have tp on my mind cuz I thought you were holding a roll in your picture, til I gave a second look, lol. God bless you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bingo and Deade
Nice to meet you and the Lord led you to the right place for good Christian fellowship. I must have tp on my mind cuz I thought you were holding a roll in your picture, til I gave a second look, lol. God bless you!

LOL it does look like toilet paper.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
152964-download-free-religious-background-1920x1080 - Copy.jpg
"Hopefully, within these pages, you may come to learn what is
needed in your life." Friendly.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hi brother's and sister's in Christ!

I'm new to this forum. Looks pretty cool. I typed in "christian chat rooms" in google and I found this ha. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all during this quarantine.
Hello and welcome to CC :)

Glad to have you here, see you around the forums!

Blessings 💜