• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Churinga

Nov 12, 2018
Not being familiar with this site will probably cause some confusion for myself and everyone else that is what happens when you are nearing your 76 Birthday just asking folk to be patient until i learn the ropes.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It took me awhile to learn the ropes too. I found the best way to learn how to navigate the site is to just click on things and see what happens. On the plus side you have just created your own introductory thread and posted it in the appropriate forum so you are already progressing in how the site operates. :)

As far as age is concerned I am getting a little higher in numbers too but I am doing OK here and you will too. Older folks have a lot of wisdom and knowledge that they have gotten through years of experience and observations that can be shared with others. Everyone on this site has a story and I would be delighted to hear your story through the posts you may write. Feel free to create all the threads you want on any topic and posted in any forum. Just relax and be yourself.

I am glad to have you here as part of our family and pray that this site becomes a blessing to you as it has for me through the years. Welcome to CC.

Churinga

Nov 12, 2018
It took me awhile to learn the ropes too. I found the best way to learn how to navigate the site is to just click on things and see what happens. On the plus side you have just created your own introductory thread and posted it in the appropriate forum so you are already progressing in how the site operates. :)

As far as age is concerned I am getting a little higher in numbers too but I am doing OK here and you will too. Older folks have a lot of wisdom and knowledge that they have gotten through years of experience and observations that can be shared with others. Everyone on this site has a story and I would be delighted to hear your story through the posts you may write. Feel free to create all the threads you want on any topic and posted in any forum. Just relax and be yourself.

I am glad to have you here as part of our family and pray that this site becomes a blessing to you as it has for me through the years. Welcome to CC.
Thank you for the kind words my approach will be slow and easy and learn as i go.

JPPT1974

May 16, 2015
East TN
Hello and welcome. Feel free to post. Don't be shy at all. May God bless you! As hope you enjoy!

S

Sherril

Us old folks have to stick together..lol..welcome to Christian Chat Churinga..hope you feel at home here..love in Christ Sherril..Bless the Lord for He is good..:)

R

RodB65

Not being familiar with this site will probably cause some confusion for myself and everyone else that is what happens when you are nearing your 76 Birthday just asking folk to be patient until i learn the ropes.
Well, we are glad you're here!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Welcome aboard, I look forward to seeing you around God Bless you and yours.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello, welcome to CC, we’re glad to have you.

See you around :)

Blessings ❤️ 1B449DCE-4956-4BE3-8381-B72C7F9C03BC.jpeg