• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 28, 2019
Hello my name is ShowMercy . I have been saved and go to Carelton Church of God . I have been married for 40 years . I have one son who is married . I found out I had bipolar in 2006 . But was showing sgins of bipolar at age 15 . I love reading my Bible and doing my daily devoations . Prayer is very importent to me . I strive to live my life as God would want me to . I also have panick and anxity disorder and have deprision as well as PTSD .

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Welcome, ShowMercy. I hope you make a lot of friends here!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hello my name is ShowMercy . I have been saved and go to Carelton Church of God . I have been married for 40 years . I have one son who is married . I found out I had bipolar in 2006 . But was showing signs of bipolar at age 15 . I love reading my Bible and doing my daily devotions . Prayer is very important to me . I strive to live my life as God would want me to . I also have panic and anxiety disorder and have depression as well as PTSD .
Many members suffer from those very same things so please know that you ae not alone in this. I love reading the bible and daily devotions too. Congrats on being married for 40 years, that beats my record by a longshot. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello ShowMercy, it is good that you are now part of us here at Christian Chat. Look through the forums to find a thread that interests you and join in on the conversation or start your own thread. Soon you will be interacting with your many new friends.

We certainly are glad to have you with us and look forward to hearing from you. A big welcome coming your way! :)

Aug 11, 2019
Indiana
Hello my name is ShowMercy . I have been saved and go to Carelton Church of God . I have been married for 40 years . I have one son who is married . I found out I had bipolar in 2006 . But was showing sgins of bipolar at age 15 . I love reading my Bible and doing my daily devoations . Prayer is very importent to me . I strive to live my life as God would want me to . I also have panick and anxity disorder and have deprision as well as PTSD .
Welcome to the forum! There are several of us who struggle with the things you speak of. It's a stressful world out there. If it were possible for those of us who have them, maybe sometime we could organize an online group prayer!

Opinions? from everyone...

Aug 28, 2019
Many members suffer from those very same things so please know that you ae not alone in this. I love reading the bible and daily devotions too. Congrats on being married for 40 years, that beats my record by a longshot. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

Aug 28, 2019
Hello ShowMercy, it is good that you are now part of us here at Christian Chat. Look through the forums to find a thread that interests you and join in on the conversation or start your own thread. Soon you will be interacting with your many new friends.

We certainly are glad to have you with us and look forward to hearing from you. A big welcome coming your way! :)

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Great name. Welcome aboard. Thanks for sharing so much of yourself. I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Welcome to CC. There are lot's of interesting people here...good place to grow in the word as well as to gain patience ;)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, much beloved sister ShowMercy. Very good name you have chosen. So glad you came. It is a cruel world sometimes. I get upset quite often myself. Let us pray one for another. Godspeed.

Aug 28, 2019
Thank you CharlIRenee . I am happy to be here . Still learing to work the forums . Don't think i am doing it right . Thank you for your welcome .