Hello there and welcome to C.ChatHopefully to get more opportunities to learn and improve on spiritual growth
Ya, it's not to difficult, just know there are odd things that I picked up along the way that would have made it easier when I first started.I'm learning how to navigate not real good at but ii try. Thanks for the support am learning from other. I'll try to use the team and y'all to help me. Your putting me in a good place. I have a couple of people I follow that I form a relationship through the love of Jesus. Just remembered that all power good and bad come from the Lord until you go through Judgement.
It's always a time when someone feel like a angel in cc. Thanks for the leap.Ya, it's not to difficult, just know there are odd things that I picked up along the way that would have made it easier when I first started.
Like, did you know, if you in a thread and you want to let someone know that you are saying something to them or about them, all you have to do is the following: put the @ symbol in front of there name as you type it into the thread like this:
@martinez999 . It sends them a notification that you have mentioned them in that thread. Pretty cool.
Anyway, glad you doing well with it so far.
I'll be hu honest, I'm not sure what that last reply meant. I have a feeling it meant thank you for the help. If so, you are very welcome.It's always a time when someone feel like a angel in cc. Thanks for the leap.
Not a big Star war traky. But I like you style. Cool avatar.I'll be hu honest, I'm not sure what that last reply meant. I have a feeling it meant thank you for the help. If so, you are very welcome.![]()
You have come to the right place. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.Hopefully to get more opportunities to learn and improve on spiritual growth
I'm sorry I think am having a conversation on your thread. Your on my friend list sorry.Hopefully to get more opportunities to learn and improve on spiritual growth
I thank you for that. He does have some style for sure.Not a big Star war traky. But I like you style. Cool avatar.
Hopefully to get more opportunities to learn and improve on spiritual growth