New member

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hello SimpleLife, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

awesome-glitter-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

3e55624a3fd665106a9b3e15ea02bffa.gif
 
Hopefully to get more opportunities to learn and improve on spiritual growth
Hello there and welcome to C.Chat😃!

I have had the pleasure to speak with many people from your country and they seem mostly very pleasant. Glad you found this place, a little bit of everything here.
May God Bless you with what you need and good things you seek here. May he also keep you Close and Protect you and shower your life with a great many Blessings.
Look forward to chatting sometime. If you need help navigating things here, feel free to reach out.😃
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
I'm learning how to navigate not real good at but ii try. Thanks for the support am learning from other. I'll try to use the team and y'all to help me. Your putting me in a good place. I have a couple of people I follow that I form a relationship through the love of Jesus. Just remembered that all power good and bad come from the Lord until you go through Judgement.
 
I'm learning how to navigate not real good at but ii try. Thanks for the support am learning from other. I'll try to use the team and y'all to help me. Your putting me in a good place. I have a couple of people I follow that I form a relationship through the love of Jesus. Just remembered that all power good and bad come from the Lord until you go through Judgement.
Ya, it's not to difficult, just know there are odd things that I picked up along the way that would have made it easier when I first started.
Like, did you know, if you in a thread and you want to let someone know that you are saying something to them or about them, all you have to do is the following: put the @ symbol in front of there name as you type it into the thread like this:
@martinez999 . It sends them a notification that you have mentioned them in that thread. Pretty cool.
Anyway, glad you doing well with it so far.
 
Ya, it's not to difficult, just know there are odd things that I picked up along the way that would have made it easier when I first started.
Like, did you know, if you in a thread and you want to let someone know that you are saying something to them or about them, all you have to do is the following: put the @ symbol in front of there name as you type it into the thread like this:
@martinez999 . It sends them a notification that you have mentioned them in that thread. Pretty cool.
Anyway, glad you doing well with it so far.
It's always a time when someone feel like a angel in cc. Thanks for the leap.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hi and welcome to CC. I am very fond of the Philippines as my manugan na babae is there while we work on here Visa. Hope to see you around, God bless you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade