New Tattoo

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
32,419
13,043
113
If you got one, what would it be?


(Following are the caveats, because nobody can just answer a simple question these days:
- The question of this thread is ignoring whether you think tattoos are right or wrong. This thread is not about that. For the purpose of this thread let us pretend that there is nothing wrong with tattoos that are not blatantly offensive.
- Yes I know some people are going to holler and yell about tattoos being evil anyway. Go ahead and get it off your chest so we can move on with this thread.
- If anyone keeps hollering and yelling about tattoos being evil for the full length of this thread, let the rest of us agree to just completely ignore him and talk around his hollering.
- If you cannot afford one, let us pretend for this thread that you can afford one easily.
- If you do not want one, let us pretend that you have already decided that you do want one, and the only question is what it will be.)

So... What's it gonna be?
 
What would mine be?

עממי אך מלומד

That's what my phone gave me when I told it to translate folksy yet erudite into hebrew.
 
  • Like
Reactions: McShawn
Simpler for the Dr Seuss story Praise Jesus
I'll make everyone else get one too, because I'll make it cool and popular, and look down on anyone who doesn't get it Praise Jesus
 
Also it has to be on the belly, Praise Jesus
There will be more fat there, and it won't hurt as much Praise Jesus
Also you can see it better Praise Jesus
 
This is in addition to your folksy yet erudite tattoo in Hebrew, because you have to get more than one Praise Jesus
 
If I got one ... on one arm-
I would have Psalm 127:3-5 and under it a quiver with five arrows...

Proverbs 17:6 on the other arm with a crown for each grandchild...
It would be a little while on this one. 🙂
 
Hmmmm. Not sure. Maybe my dog, maybe a significant scripture and associated symbol like rod's, maybe a butterfly or flower or jewelery I'd want to always have on.
 
What would mine be?
עממי אך מלומד
That's what my phone gave me when I told it to translate folksy yet erudite into hebrew.

If I saw this, I would immediately know you're an official high cult member -- and would see it as a blatant, public warning to avoid you at all costs. Now, if you had a tattoo of that Athanasian Creed, I'd know you were unquestionably trustworthy and a member of The Only True Saved, but you can't fool me with your fancy heathen sayings!

And I would most definitely NOT not overtly flirt with you, Praise Jesus!

I am finally on my way to becoming the true Rebekah I was told I should strive to be, Praise Jesus!

(Yeah, Rebekah watered a whole bunch of camels for a stranger. But she also lied to and deceived her husband to such a degree that it caused her older son to want to kill the younger and split her family apart for decades. I'm not sure why these things aren't mentioned too when Rebekah is seen as a role model, but that's just me. If God told me to pick a female role model from the Bible, she wouldn't be it, but again, that's just me.)

Hallelujah, my Heathen Harlotry Hijinxes have been cured, Praise Jesus!! 🎉



(For anyone scratching their heads, this is a continuation of some long-running jokes in another thread about tattoos.)

@Lanolin and @McShawn, you had me in absolute stitches in the other thread!

Many kudos to you for your humor! (And Praise Jesus!)
 
So... What's it gonna be?
What's it gonna be boy, yes or no? LOL :giggle::ROFL::giggle:
HTTP2NsYXNzcm9vbWNsaXBhcnQuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9nYWxsZXJ5L0FuaW1hdGlvbnMvTXVzaWMvbXVzaWNhbC1ub3Rlcy1hbmltYXRpb24uZ2lm.gif

Music Notes
Uh, not a tat idea, no, just what came to mind from your question...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seoulsearch
If you got one, what would it be?


(Following are the caveats, because nobody can just answer a simple question these days:
- The question of this thread is ignoring whether you think tattoos are right or wrong. This thread is not about that. For the purpose of this thread let us pretend that there is nothing wrong with tattoos that are not blatantly offensive.
- Yes I know some people are going to holler and yell about tattoos being evil anyway. Go ahead and get it off your chest so we can move on with this thread.
- If anyone keeps hollering and yelling about tattoos being evil for the full length of this thread, let the rest of us agree to just completely ignore him and talk around his hollering.
- If you cannot afford one, let us pretend for this thread that you can afford one easily.
- If you do not want one, let us pretend that you have already decided that you do want one, and the only question is what it will be.)

So... What's it gonna be?
❤️Jesus Loves Me❤️
 
If I saw this, I would immediately know you're an official high cult member -- and would see it as a blatant, public warning to avoid you at all costs. Now, if you had a tattoo of that Athanasian Creed, I'd know you were unquestionably trustworthy and a member of The Only True Saved, but you can't fool me with your fancy heathen sayings!

And I would most definitely NOT not overtly flirt with you, Praise Jesus!

I am finally on my way to becoming the true Rebekah I was told I should strive to be, Praise Jesus!

(Yeah, Rebekah watered a whole bunch of camels for a stranger. But she also lied to and deceived her husband to such a degree that it caused her older son to want to kill the younger and split her family apart for decades. I'm not sure why these things aren't mentioned too when Rebekah is seen as a role model, but that's just me. If God told me to pick a female role model from the Bible, she wouldn't be it, but again, that's just me.)

Hallelujah, my Heathen Harlotry Hijinxes have been cured, Praise Jesus!! 🎉



(For anyone scratching their heads, this is a continuation of some long-running jokes in another thread about tattoos.)

@Lanolin and @McShawn, you had me in absolute stitches in the other thread!

Many kudos to you for your humor! (And Praise Jesus!)
To the lone wolf, praise Jesus!