New to group

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Welcome and blessings ❤️

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi 4017, welcome to CC. I know you will make many friends here, God bless!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC 4017! There's coffee by the door, but skip the flavoured creamer; it's been out of the fridge a long time.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello, looking for fellowship
Ok, let's try this again...lol.
Hello 4017 and Welcome to C.Chat😀!

Glad you found your way here. May God bless you with good and healthy fellowship, both here and in the real world. May he blessed you with much love, peace wisdom and kindness in both places, as well as protection.

With all of that said , again, welcome to C.Chat🙃!

Nov 1, 2019
Ok, let's try this again...lol.
Hello 4017 and Welcome to C.Chat😀!

Glad you found your way here. May God bless you with good and healthy fellowship, both here and in the real world. May he blessed you with much love, peace wisdom and kindness in both places, as well as protection.

With all of that said , again, welcome to C.Chat🙃!
Thanks very much. I really appreciate it. I'm having a little trouble with my phone but I hope to figure it out soon so my posts have been a little clunky. Thank you again very glad to be here. :)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks very much. I really appreciate it. I'm having a little trouble with my phone but I hope to figure it out soon so my posts have been a little clunky. Thank you again very glad to be here. :)
Hey, you are very welcome🤠!
I pray you can get things worked out with your phone soon and be able to add in to the sometimes intresting, fun, and a bit crazy conversation that can and do go on here! Look forward to seeing ya around, feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the place🙂.

T

tasha66

Hey 40, great to see you come onboard!
Cheers! :)

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello, looking for fellowship
You’ll definitely find fellowship here fam.

Welcome to CC! Glad you are here 😊

See you around the forums!

Blessings 💜