New user

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 22, 2018
Hi everyone I am Anna I accepted Christ at the age of 15 but, I never understood what was expected from me as a christian back then, at this point I do. I am glad and happy to be part of this family.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Hi everyone I am Anna I accepted Christ at the age of 15 but, I never understood what was expected from me as a christian back then, at this point I do. I am glad and happy to be part of this family.
What a nice introduction Anna. We are so glad you are here. It is nice to read that God is working in your life and has been since before you were 15. God Bless you and yours, dear Anna.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Hello Anna .You will love it here :) People are nice and friendly .Feel free to share your thoughts .Welcome sister <3

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Glad to have you as part of our family too. Welcome to CC.