New

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. We are glad that you have joined us and hope you find many new and interesting friends here. Warm greetings! :)
 
welcometocc9p.png


John316s.png


 
  • Like
Reactions: Silence and Deade
I like your name choice. I could learn from it, hahaha.

Welcome greetings, hope you enjoy your time here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Thanks for the welcome yes looking forward to some spiritual guidance.
To keep me in the right path and do good things.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
I just feel the need to connect with other Christians as I feel I am surrounded by people without faith and who see the world in a false sense. Like they are being deceived but do not realize it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hello Silence. Welcome to CC.
I recently heard this riddle:

Q:What disappears as soon as you say it's name?

A: Silence

I hope YOU don't!!!! Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.
Blessings
 
  • Like
Reactions: Silence