Newbie named Warrior Princess!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 20, 2021
Hiiiiii! Im new and if anyone would kindly reach out and help me navigate this site, that would be awesome! 👍Thank you!😀

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The best thing to do is to just start clicking on things to see what happens. You have created your own introductory thread so I would have to say that you are catching on fast. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
welcome! Best wishes
Bible discussion forum can get furious, many of us stay at Misc.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hiiiiii! Im new and if anyone would kindly reach out and help me navigate this site, that would be awesome! 👍Thank you!😀
Hello Warrior Princess and Welcome to Christian Chat 😀!

Just click on the topic thread, like I tend to hang in out the Singles threads. Then, it opens up to different sub topics from there and you click on which ever one fancies you. You then read and / or add in on the topics (you can use the icons to Express your feelings on what others wrote).

There is a General Chat thread in singles if you ever want to just start a general conversation about whatever good things come to mind. If you want to reach out in any thread, just type in the @ symbol, then their name: @WarriorPrincess19 and it will send a notification to them they have been mentioned in whichever thread you mention them, like this should have just now done for you.

I pray all this helps and finds you doing well and are Blessed.🙂

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, Princess!:) You are doing great thus far. Just use the Poke-and-Learn method:giggle: God bless you!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome, WP! May God bless you as you learn to navigate. :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi nice to meet you and welcome to the fellowship here at CC! Hope to see you around the Forums, God bless you!