Newbie.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 28, 2019
Hello Everyone. My name is Cloud, and I am here looking for fellowship with Christian people my age, and of course, Christian people period. I am 22, I am an artist (mainly digital painting, and writing novels for the entertainment of my family and myself), and I am a Protestant. Uhh... There's many things to say about myself, but I seem to have forgotten them at this moment. 😂

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Cloud <3 Happy New Year :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"God's 'children' are all ages.'

0e2634_281b587cd5844b7799f02241532330ce~mv2 - Copy (3) - Copy.jpg Friendly.png

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome, nice to meet you. There is a 'Young Adults', 'Singles' and 'Ladies' Forum that you should check out. God bless you and Happy New Year!

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Hello Everyone. My name is Cloud, and I am here looking for fellowship with Christian people my age, and of course, Christian people period. I am 22, I am an artist (mainly digital painting, and writing novels for the entertainment of my family and myself), and I am a Protestant. Uhh... There's many things to say about myself, but I seem to have forgotten them at this moment. 😂
Greetings and Welcom, Cloudscape!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
A warm welcome to CC, sister Cloud. Happy New Year and God bless you. Nice to meet young people who take the time to develop artistic skills. Your novels sound like the kind I might enjoy reading.:) I enjoy occasionally dabbling on a digital art pad also. My favorite thing is talking about Jesus with brothers and sisters like yourself.:)

There is lots of room on your profile page to tell others about stuff. We will check it out. God bless you, dear.

WingsOfLight

Dec 10, 2019
Welcome! I love your interest of hobbies. You sound like a very creative person!
Digital painting is one of the coolest forms of art.
Novel writing is one of my personal interests. I haven't written one yet, but I am working on the development of one. I just want to challenge myself.
Thanks for the great introduction!

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hello and Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I am an artist (mainly digital painting...
I spend time constructing digital designs also, mainly for the purpose of displaying Scripture verses, and also for prayers. If you would like to see some of them, they are here :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well, you are off to a good start in saying things about yourself. Plenty of Christian peeps on this site around your age and many others as well to have fellowship with. Glad to have you as a member of our community. Welcome to CC.

Dec 30, 2019
Ah, a Christian artist. I also am an artist. I am getting ready to launch an Etsy business with my jewelry. I make it out of stones and wire wrapping. I also enjoy sketching and painting.

Dec 28, 2019
Oh my gosh!!! I wanted to do something like that myself! I used to make resin jewelery and a friend of mine makes jewelery like that! When you open it, please send me the link!!
What kinds of things do you paint?

Dec 28, 2019
Welcome! I love your interest of hobbies. You sound like a very creative person!
Digital painting is one of the coolest forms of art.
Novel writing is one of my personal interests. I haven't written one yet, but I am working on the development of one. I just want to challenge myself.
Thanks for the great introduction!
Hello! I've been writing since I was little, so it's always been something I've enjoyed. Have you picked out a genre for your novel yet?

Dec 30, 2019
Oh my gosh!!! I wanted to do something like that myself! I used to make resin jewelery and a friend of mine makes jewelery like that! When you open it, please send me the link!!
What kinds of things do you paint?
I will. Hopefully in the next few days. I mostly sketch, but sometimes I play around with water color or oils. Mostly nature.

Dec 28, 2019
I will. Hopefully in the next few days. I mostly sketch, but sometimes I play around with water color or oils. Mostly nature.
I mostly paint with water colors as well. Oils though, oy... They're absolutely stunning, but my talent only reaches a certain point. Oil painting is above that point. Lol.