Nice to meet you too!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dalyn

Feb 9, 2017
Hello,

I am glad to have found your site, I wont be alone anymore anytime of anyday.
To give you a glimps of myself. I was born to believe in Christ and still believes in him. during my teens my mom will often bring me to charismatic christian community, We will be dancing and singing and be meeting people you feel you can trust for you have the same goal, to be good and to do good. Then, as I mature, I got in a relationship for 8 years, almost got married but due to life's hardship, we were separated, I was opted to leave for abroad, we didnt survive the long distance relationship, I was in the middle east, Dubai. The place where I gained career progression, but somehow also confuses my being, that changed me. My biggest challenges was after I had a baby, my mother died, and my partner pulled to convince me to stay in the Phiippines, I quit my job, which stops my world. Then, after that, all the stuggles and realities subsides. I am afraid and confuse, but I dont want to be lost, I needed fellowship of everyone here to put me right. My partner is british, and we could hardly get along, he believes he is atheist, he makes me crazy, my child later on shows autism, he got from his daddy's genes, he is now getting therapy. In my country, I was bullied off by corruption and crab mentality, I no longer understand people here after I was back. I am still surprised about my dad starts meeting young girls after my mother died. While I am feeling very sad, I needed my mother to show me how to be become a mother. However, I need a friend, I am seeking Jesus in a friend, am I in the right place?

S

SweetmorningDew78

Hi! Kabayan :) May church ba that is near your place? Fellowship with other Christians near you would help you too...I will pray that you will meet good Christian friends near you and here in CC.We can be friends too :)

I feel you sister...returning home after working abroad is not as easy as expected. Coming home ay hindi talaga coming home... you will feel like you're a stranger maging sa sarili mong tahanan and in your place. Time had changed the people and the place we left behind. You will feel that you don't fit in anymore you will feel alone but remember always that God is forever present...di nagbabago and He is in control...surrender all to God! He will help you get through it!

WELCOME TO CC! Nice meeting you too!God bless you,your child and your dad! I will pray for your situation just hang in there and trust the Lord Jesus!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It's a real shame that you quit your job and moved back to your country as I sense that things are not going well. Hopefully, you will find comfort, support and understanding on this site. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

Nov 14, 2016
Hello,

To give you a glimps of myself. I was born to believe in Christ and still believes in him. during my teens my mom will often bring me to charismatic christian community, We will be dancing and singing and be meeting people you feel you can trust for you have the same goal, to be good and to do good. Then, as I mature, I got in a relationship for 8 years, almost got married but due to life's hardship, we were separated, I was opted to leave for abroad, we didnt survive the long distance relationship, I was in the middle east, Dubai. The place where I gained career progression, but somehow also confuses my being, that changed me. My biggest challenges was after I had a baby, my mother died, and my partner pulled to convince me to stay in the Phiippines, I quit my job, which stops my world. Then, after that, all the stuggles and realities subsides. I am afraid and confuse, but I dont want to be lost, I needed fellowship of everyone here to put me right. My partner is british, and we could hardly get along, he believes he is atheist, he makes me crazy, my child later on shows autism, he got from his daddy's genes, he is now getting therapy. In my country, I was bullied off by corruption and crab mentality, I no longer understand people here after I was back. I am still surprised about my dad starts meeting young girls after my mother died. While I am feeling very sad, I needed my mother to show me how to be become a mother. However, I need a friend, I am seeking Jesus in a friend, am I in the right place?
****hi from Texas (praying)--- I' m sure some of the ladies here can be a mom to you...

dalyn

Feb 9, 2017
Hello sweetmorningdew :) thank you for being there. If I may say, it has not been easy being abroad either, specially the first time, other than international knowledge, you will also be expose to international sin, and you'd be alone but will be tougher, until you become committed, when you are shown the truth about life, part of it changed me to push all extents of my kindness, I mature. Then, I started to miss my country, where I was pampered, talked to, having laughed with plenty of none sense, which is actually great sense if we are to see more of life than the knowledge that is in it. Now I am afraid to leave. I am afraid not to become one with them, one with the sufferings, one with hope, one with in making life of myself and others. But without opportunity and capability. I feel empty handed with a handsfull of my own responsibility I am struggling to comply. What makes money so important? Filipinos are so very good at seeing the boldness of life. I remember something i've seen on tv. One woman was being interviewed, crying after his house and family was being washed by the flood, she was softly crying, saying how am i gonna live now that I have lost everything. If i were to respond to that I would say, of course there is no more life for her situation, but her being is still intact, she has strength, the strength that gave her the voice to get interviewed and say what she has said. If that was me, I would keep myself in the conrner sobbing, not talking to anyone, wont be disturbed, I am not as tough as her, she is impressive. But these are stories. My sons daddy is british and so is my son, I am not. My world is no longer limited to Philippines. I am overwhelmingly fearful of the wideness of my world, although I believe in keeping life in its simplest form. Pray for me and be one with me please. I just want to be good but I am afraid there are so much evil everywhere. Have a nice day!

dalyn

Feb 9, 2017
Thank you tourist. How I quit my job was after I gave birth to my son, my son's daddy came back after he bailed for couple of months, I finance myself for my pregnancy and my delivery, but i pitied my son not having any daddy so i let him know and that's how he came back, he said he realized he wanted chance to be united. Would you call it faith that I have given up everything for what is more important... my family? But after a few months, he learned he cannot stay in the Philippines being OCD, so he struggles and was always away, and life was tough, I feel oppressed by him, he isnt sensitive to what we need, our desire for his physical presence and financial support. He's got months he wont bother how we live... it was miserable. I am an executive in an advertising company, never been treated this way, but i chose him when I had him, I thought all men are the same, so I can handle any man, lately I learned that meeting up just a man is far distant to meeting up a man that comes from God. He believes he is an atheist. when day come that we are whole again as family, I dont feel any love, but plain responsibility. I dont feel I am being cared for. So I pushed for a job, I went back to Dubai, he asked me to go back to Phil, he said it is best if we are together, we'd be more productive together, so i came home againe the second time, but then again, he wasnt there, I have lost so much money for my battles to settling abroad and being efficient, until i gave up, he asked me to relax and take care of our son, so i finally did it. but now, as I am filipino, he has said things, that he wants to become a father, he wants to introdce my son to his family, he is asking, he is asking to have my son in the UK, without me, as it can be tricky. Now he is pushing me to work. I am starting to build up anger. Questioning what is wrong with my world after I thought i made my best decisions... I dont know... maybe m&m's just really melts in the mouth and in the hands. Have a nice day

dalyn

Feb 9, 2017
hello 88, i too hope so. Have a great day

dalyn

Feb 9, 2017
Wow! Time moves so fast and I cant Imagine how life changed me. I have attended a bible school and will be graduating soon. My confusions have faded away and my heart ache is slowly healing. Jesus is the only solution to our dark times. God bless everyone!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I am so glad you re-posted! Praise the Lord! What a shining testimony you have and what an encouragement you are to the rest of us! God bless you Dalyn.

Oct 12, 2012
Wow! Time moves so fast and I cant Imagine how life changed me. I have attended a bible school and will be graduating soon. My confusions have faded away and my heart ache is slowly healing. Jesus is the only solution to our dark times. God bless everyone!
Amen Dalyn, Jesus is the only solution period!! Nice to have you, welcome to the CC!!🔥🙏😇

G

Godsgirl83

Hello Dalyn! Nice to see you here. I was reading your original post. It is so good to hear you are doing well now. What a beautiful testimony.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
God is always listening and I'm glad you are doing well. God has good plans for His children, God bless!

dalyn

Feb 9, 2017
Thank you everyone, and Godsgirl83 thank you for reading, your message got me reread my messages too :). Surprisingly, as I checked it was 2 years ago, I wrote this a month ago before my father died. Basically, me, my son, and my dad lives in the same house before, and with him passing away was another trial I had to face.

Looking back, I appreciated more the grace, favor, and mercy, God has given me. My situation hadn't changed. As a family, me and my son's daddy ended up to a break up, although hoped there were something for us, he ended up being with another girl, and its another downing spirit. With his mother talking to me all those times, knowing this is happening behind my back, until it was revealed just last month. But I have accepted whatever situation is in front of me, all for the benefit of everybody, we continued on, specially for my son, he's been our priority now.

My gratefulness is, I wouldn't understand the filthiness of this world, and how to fight against it until I came to be with Jesus. My situation may not change yet in a snap of a finger but by the word of God that is changing me, that is upto my willingness to make progress, how I use what I know now in Christ, and how I chose to continue on with the only hope that I can hold on to moving this life forward. The fellowships with godly people, God sent me help of peace and comfort. I was made aware of the strength God has provided me. I feel companion with worship, prayers, and ministry now. I can keep praying for the abundance of God's love to pour me out, coming from his chosen people, that he sends, and the joy of seeing every morning comes alone from Jesus, How I thank the Lord for his goodness. Truly, He is real and alive, we got to feed more of our souls with godliness, so what He left for us, His Spirit, may rule over our lives, looking to Jesus and his promises.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Where else would we go but to the Lord...

John
6:67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
6:69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

May 14, 2019
Hello,

Your in a good place to find friends and help.. along with prayers