No rules

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hellooo

post whatever you want, within the limits of the website rules, i don't care.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I'm sorry, Hellooo.

But you're Not My Wifey.

And you can't tell me what to do.

Therefore, I will not stay within your restrictive guidelines.

*This is an extended joke from another thread that appeared... and disappeared... a long time ago.*

H

Hellooo

I'm sorry, Hellooo.

But you're Not My Wifey.

*This is an extended joke from another thread that appeared... and disappeared... a long time ago.*
that guy! hahaha.

Mo0448

Jun 10, 2013

I just couldn't resist LOL

S

skylove7

funny-memes-funny-photos-funny-quotes-and-sayings-funny-cartoons-funny-pics-sayings-Favim.com-60.jpg

Seriously....this was something I never...
I mean its a little extreme...but still lol

May 3, 2013
This is "Eli"

eli.jpg

The best dog I had, ever.

My son, with a real friend:

Josh+Horse.jpg

Me, with another:

AnimalVecino.jpg

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I'm sorry, Hellooo.

But you're Not My Wifey.

that guy! hahaha.

Sorry everyone, I should have explained.

A few months ago there was a (male) poster here who told Hellooo, "You're not my wife. Please stop posting," after she had written an excellent post pointing out some flaws in his rather, um, one-sided views.

These posts were an extension off that joke. :)

V

VioletReigns

One of the most thrilling sights and sounds in the world for me.................*GAAAHHHHHH!!!!* :D :D :D :D

*I PRAISE THE LORD FOR AERODYNAMICS!* \:D/

[video=youtube;5smxXMhxw5U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5smxXMhxw5U[/video]

May 3, 2013
View attachment 130052

Seriously....this was something I never...
I mean its a little extreme...but still lol

:confused:

I would consider that pillow extremelly "risky" if it has something a person would attach A PICTURE of a "future" friend...

Since we are in "No rules" thread, I don´t want to suggest any person here an idea of what face "she" could tag to the "neck" of that pillow...

Just leaving an idea to that little dreamer sat (there)

:p

H

Hellooo

One of the most thrilling sights and sounds in the world for me.................*GAAAHHHHHH!!!!* :D :D :D :D

*I PRAISE THE LORD FOR AERODYNAMICS!* \:D/

[video=youtube;5smxXMhxw5U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5smxXMhxw5U[/video]
nice violet - you ever been woken up by a sonic boom?

May 3, 2013
Did U picked that moniker from Lionel Richie´s "Helloo" How are you?... :p

V

VioletReigns

nice violet - you ever been woken up by a sonic boom?
I have not, but that would be so cool!! :D

On a side note, I love fighter jets so much, my children will not allow me to go inside the gates at any airshow because I can't behave. I get so excited when I hear the jets roaring, that I scream like people do on a roller coaster. And I jump up & down like a pogo stick. I frighten folks. Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. But I cannot help myself. I totally get the sensation that I'm soaring through the air at warp speed when I hear the jet engines. Does anyone else feel that way or am I the only freak on this site? :p

Anyhow, so my son in the USAF invited our family to Red Flag day at Nellis AFB a few yrs ago. Fighter jets from all over the world taking off the runway, roaring overhead and then landing again. My son arranged to have me stand as close as possible to the runway with my little grandsons to watch the whole operation.

There are no words sufficient enough to tell you how exhilarating it was for me to bounce like a pogo stick with my grandsons bouncing like three Tiggers beside me, all of us screaming our lungs out in sheer joy at the jets soaring over us with their afterburners glowing like comets over our heads.

Just telling this story has brought back such vivid memories of that amazingly thrilling experience, I need to go outside and get a breath of fresh air................. *Wowzers* :eek:

bouncing.jpg

Last edited:
H

Hellooo

Did U picked that moniker from Lionel Richie´s "Helloo" How are you?... :p
Nah, although I do like Lionel Richie.
I just couldn't think of anything else at the time for a user name.

It looks gorgeous where you live, I can see why you would want to be a hermit

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
If there are no rules then I'm going to talk about chocolate.

Torani fudge syrup totally pwns. I often take a mouthful of it on the way out the door. Makes any day better.

May 3, 2013
Nah, although I do like Lionel Richie.
I just couldn't think of anything else at the time for a user name.

It looks gorgeous where you live, I can see why you would want to be a hermit
Thank you!

I enjoyed your blogs (I left few lines there).

I lived 26 years in a city... Now many ppl of this country became pro communist and, if I hated the way I was (and the way they were) God gave me the chance to buy a good piece of land I plan to keep (as well as for my kids)

From now on, next time I heard "Hello!" I know whose nick I will recall: It was GOD who inspired YOU, because -as you probably know- it´s like saying "Shalom!"

May 3, 2013
If there are no rules then I'm going to talk about chocolate.

Torani fudge syrup totally pwns. I often take a mouthful of it on the way out the door. Makes any day better.
Oh!

I like chocolate. In fact I bought two chocolate bars when I went shopping with my mom, yesterday (and she bought me an icecream) but, few weeks ago, my daughter was about to bake a cake -for me- with chocolate... I´m so bored of chocolate cakes!

She baked it the way I asked (but added some cinnamon powder).

It was ok but I don´t recommend using cinnamon for single men (just saying it gets you in "troubles" I won´t tell my daughter)

Apr 15, 2014
Oh!

It was ok but I don´t recommend using cinnamon for single men (just saying it gets you in "troubles" I won´t tell my daughter)
Well, that's a new thing to learn. I don't know what this means, but I am afraid to ask about it, to be sure.