Norway

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The ravons are all dead in the parking lot. We have all been arrested for killing off an endangered species. We will spend the the rest of our lives in prison.
 
There used to be a monster in our attic, when I was little, and the door to the attic was in my bedroom. I wasn't afraid, though, I was very brave.
 
Me, scaring people ? *mock surprise* *leans on my sword*

besides, I said it was the monsters idea, not that they are mean to people
 
yes.

I used to fight once a week for about a year. ... I was the only girl, and the youngest member for the first half year :D
 
Well, lets see.... 2-3 people, 1-2 times a week for 2/3 of a year. you can do the math