Norway

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Thats an idea that I reject. I'm not letting you buy this country. Time to gather up the most powerful military in the world.
 
I was thinking we could buy a Carribean island or something.
 
yup. I wanna go on the podium they built with the glass floor (that was in the grand canyon, wasn't it?)
 
I don't know. I haven't been there. I've driven by the Grand Canyon turn off several times but have never had a day available so that I could turn in and explore.
 
that's too bad

I wanna revisit the Geiranger fjord in Norway, I was so young when I was there that I can't remember how it was
 
I've only been to Canyon de Chelly (shay). The Grand Canyon is on the opposite side of the state from where i was.
 
The most beautiful ten-mile ride in the world is from West Union, Iowa (where I was born and raised) to Clermont, Iowa. It is best in the afternoon (with the sun to your back) late in June or in July when everything is green.
 
2_IMG_1427__3.jpg

Alnes, Møre og Romsdal
 
The best fifty-mile drive is through the saguaro cactus forests in Arizona between Casa Grande and Gila Bend.