Norway

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I hope you are planning to put it in the hangar, I will NOT shovel muck in a plane
 
as long as you muck the plane, and feed the horse, and give it water, and groom it, every day
 
*mum voice* No, I said YOU muck it, you were the one who wanted it, you muck after it

yes. horses need to be groomed
 
yeah, and if that don't help we got this terrible- tasting mixture you can drink three times a day
 
*puts drink in front of res*

here is your lemonade, sorry but I can't drink with you, I am allergic