Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Argueless

Oct 21, 2018
See, that's the problem with you Cainologists....you assume that because we believe in the correct message of salvation that we do nothing after salvation....on top of that you conflate, mix and blend salvation into a false gospel that leads to hell....I.E. the MANY GROUPING that believes they KNOW THE LORD like yourself and then BELIEVE part of your right to enter is based upon all the GOOD WORKS you have done in his name....tragic truth...your gospel is false, double cursed and has no power to save anyone....ALL WHO BELIEVE IT are fools and bewitched.....wrap your head around the truth that faith, by itself is what SAVES A MAN ETERNALLY....anything and everything that may be produced after one has been born again eternally from above by INCORRUPTIBLE SEED AND THE FREE IRREVOCABLE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE is produced by CHRIST THROUGH US.....and like normal...I fully expect you to ride your false teaching straight to the smoking pit...!!!

Actually trust Jesus by faith before it is too late argumore....!!
The truth is that the deceiver has been deceiving from the beginning until now.

These deceivers will REJECT and NULLIFY the Word and believe the deceiving spirits.(Isaiah 5:20-24, Mark 7:6-13)

...while evil men and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. 2 Timothy 3:13

...THE SPIRIT CLEARLY SAYS that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through HYPOCRITICAL LIARS, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 1 Timothy 4:1-2

How would we know who were the ones that were deceived?

We know that Eve was deceived when she believed the deceiver and disobeyed God's command.

Who are the deceivers and who were deceived?

..But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. 18 They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.” 19 These are the men who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.

...At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Matthew 24:10‭-‬14‭, ‬24

...For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
2 Corinthians 11:13‭-‬15

...And those that were deceived believed in the deceivers mentioned above and disobeyed God's commands because they were made to believe that they would not surely die, IOW, "always saved". But scriptures warn us not to be deceived;

Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. Therefore do not be partners with them.
Ephesians 5:6‭-‬7

...Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?” The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’ ” “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. “For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”...
Genesis 3:1‭-‬19

Just think what could have happened if Eve did not believe the serpents deception but OBEYED God instead. ...NO NEED TO DISCUSS SALVATION FOR SURE because no one needs to be saved.

The truth is that Adam and Eve were created according to the image of God's righteousness and holiness and they BELIEVE and OBEY God until they got DECEIVED and disobeyed God.

Did God warn us about the deception? If He did, then why resist them?

So who would say now that OBEDIENCE TO GOD HAS NO BEARING IN SALVATION?

star

Nov 8, 2017
North Carolina
John 3:16 New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

This is it folks.

N

NoNameMcgee

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

This is it folks.

amen sis

short and sweeter than any man made doctrine could ever be

praise God

Argueless

Oct 21, 2018
Two kinds of Wisdom
Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, of the devil. For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice. But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness. James 3:13-18

Aug 7, 2016
It does not get any plainer..........Our righteous works have ZERO to do with Salvation!

English Standard Version
he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

Berean Study Bible
He saved us, not by the righteous deeds we had done, but according to His mercy, through the washing of new birth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.

Berean Literal Bible
He saved us, not by works in righteousness that we did, but according to His mercy, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

New American Standard Bible
He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit,

King James Bible
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

I AM YAHOSHUA, BUT WHO I AM NOT is JESUS/YESHUA, in whom they had REPLACED MY SAVING NAME WITH, throughout My FATHER’S Holy Scribes/Scriptures, when I LEFT YOUR WORLD AGE. Just as they had done unto YOU. When they “ADDED” The Title of GOD, then DECEIVE the WHOLE WORLD into calling your CREATOR, by the Title of GOD. He is NOT A GOD, BIG or little ‘g’. He is your CREATOR in whom we call ABBA, and not GOD, but ABBA, which means FATHER, have you not READ? Saith YAHOSHUA, who is Christ unto you, who are of the GENTILE

NATIONS/NATIONALITIES called MANKIND, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures...Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, the FATHER hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, “ABBA", Father. Mark 14:36 And he said, “ABBA", Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. Roman 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, “ABBA", Father.

For there is only ONE “GOD” in this “WORLD”, and his name is SATAN. It is SATAN who have been STANDING BEHIND the Title of GOD, in whom they have DECEIVED you into CALLING UPON, through your DEVOTIONS, INSTEAD of your CREATOR in which we call ABBA, which means FATHER. It is SATAN who have BLINDED THE MINDS of My FATHER’S CHILDREN UNAWARES. For even PAUL was WARNING YOU OF THIS, when HE SAID that My FATHER DID NOT DWELL IN YOUR TEMPLES/CHURCHES, that you have built, have you not READ, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures...

2 Corinthians 4:4 IN WHOM THE “GOD" OF THIS “WORLD" HATH BLINDED THE MINDS OF THEM WHICH BELIEVE NOT, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of the FATHER, should shine unto them. Acts 17:22-24 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. The FATHER that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands.

Did I not say unto you to BE NOT ASHAMED a WORKMEN NEEDS NOT BE ASHAMED THAT “RIGHTLY" DIVIDES the WORD OF TRUTH, have you not READ? Saith YAHOSHUA, who is the Christ meaning the ANOINTED ONE unto the GENTILE NATIONS, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures... 2 Timothy 2:14-15 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. Study to shew thyself approved unto the FATHER, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more un fatherliness.

For you have been TERRIBLY DECEIVED. For this WORLD have RECEIVED CAIN, who is SATAN son, who have been HIDING FROM YOU SINCE THE BEGINNING. It is CAIN, Satan son, who have been STANDING BEHIND the NAME of JESUS/YESHUA in whom they had REPLACED MY SAVING NAME WITH, throughout My FATHER’S Holy Scribes/Scriptures, when I LEFT YOUR WORLD AGE. It is CAIN, who is Satan son, in whom you have been GREEDILY RUNNING BEHIND FOR “REWARD” UNAWARES... For these are the “SPOTS” that are in your “FEAST OF CHARITY” saith YAHOSHUA, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures..
Jude 1:11-13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unfatherly among them of all their unfatherly deeds which they have unfatherly committed, and of all their hard speeches which unfatherly sinners have spoken against him.

And this is what I have sent not only a Prophetess unto you, who have come in the spirit of Deborah. She is Deborah in whom My FATHER had sent unto Israel to prepare and ARMY for HIM, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. Judges 4:4 And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

Now I have sent her spirit back, but this she has come unto YOU, who are of the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES of the WORLD, called MANKIND, to TESTIFY unto the CHURCHES who I AM, saith YAHOSHUA. For she is many orders unto Me, she is Thy Sister Elect in whom I have said to GREET THEE, as well as My BRIDE, in whom I have promised to send unto you, have you not READ THE END OF MY FATHER’S WORDS, saith YAHOSHUA, who is Christ unto YOU, who are of the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES of the WORLD called MANKIND, and unto the JEWS, that ANCESTORS, did not RECEIVE ME, when I CAME unto THEM, I AM, MESSIAH, have you not READ, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. Revelation 22:16-17 I YAHOSHUA HAVE SENT MINE “ANGEL", [which means a messenger] TO TESTIFY UNTO YOU THESE THINGS IN THE “CHURCHES”. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. AND THE “SPIRIT”, [who I AM, saith YAHOSHUA] and the “BRIDE” [who she is, who is speaking to you now] SAY COME. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. 2 John 1:1-2 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth. For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.

2 John 1:9-13 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not “the Father”. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him Father’s speed: For he that biddeth him “GOD” speed is partaker of his evil deeds. Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, AND SPEAK FACE TO FACE, that our joy may be full. “THE CHILDREN OF THY ELECT SISTER GREET THEE. Amen.

Shalom.

Argueless

Oct 21, 2018
Listening and Doing
...My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man’s anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you. Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does. If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless. Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:19-27

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

This is it folks.
just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness,
so the Son of Man must be lifted up,
that everyone who believes may have eternal life in Him.
(John 3:14-15)

((not to grab a dog by the ears, but...))
doesn't Jesus tell us what He means by pisteuo here?

just as the serpent in the wilderness -- and what did those in the wilderness have to do to receive life?
trusting, look to Him

how 'just as' is 'just as' ?

Dec 12, 2013
The truth is that the deceiver has been deceiving from the beginning until now.

These deceivers will REJECT and NULLIFY the Word and believe the deceiving spirits.(Isaiah 5:20-24, Mark 7:6-13)

...while evil men and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. 2 Timothy 3:13

...THE SPIRIT CLEARLY SAYS that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through HYPOCRITICAL LIARS, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 1 Timothy 4:1-2

How would we know who were the ones that were deceived?

We know that Eve was deceived when she believed the deceiver and disobeyed God's command.

Who are the deceivers and who were deceived?

..But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. 18 They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.” 19 These are the men who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.

...At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Matthew 24:10‭-‬14‭, ‬24

...For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
2 Corinthians 11:13‭-‬15

...And those that were deceived believed in the deceivers mentioned above and disobeyed God's commands because they were made to believe that they would not surely die, IOW, "always saved". But scriptures warn us not to be deceived;

Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. Therefore do not be partners with them.
Ephesians 5:6‭-‬7

...Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?” The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’ ” “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. “For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”...
Genesis 3:1‭-‬19

Just think what could have happened if Eve did not believe the serpents deception but OBEYED God instead. ...NO NEED TO DISCUSS SALVATION FOR SURE because no one needs to be saved.

The truth is that Adam and Eve were created according to the image of God's righteousness and holiness and they BELIEVE and OBEY God until they got DECEIVED and disobeyed God.

Did God warn us about the deception? If He did, then why resist them?

So who would say now that OBEDIENCE TO GOD HAS NO BEARING IN SALVATION?
You said nothing of value in this post.....and or addressed anything....just lip flappin and false accusations....par for the course with Cainologists, Pharisees and those who do not need Jesus because they work their way into heaven!!

Dec 12, 2013
I AM YAHOSHUA, BUT WHO I AM NOT is JESUS/YESHUA, in whom they had REPLACED MY SAVING NAME WITH, throughout My FATHER’S Holy Scribes/Scriptures, when I LEFT YOUR WORLD AGE. Just as they had done unto YOU. When they “ADDED” The Title of GOD, then DECEIVE the WHOLE WORLD into calling your CREATOR, by the Title of GOD. He is NOT A GOD, BIG or little ‘g’. He is your CREATOR in whom we call ABBA, and not GOD, but ABBA, which means FATHER, have you not READ? Saith YAHOSHUA, who is Christ unto you, who are of the GENTILE

NATIONS/NATIONALITIES called MANKIND, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures...Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, the FATHER hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, “ABBA", Father. Mark 14:36 And he said, “ABBA", Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. Roman 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, “ABBA", Father.

For there is only ONE “GOD” in this “WORLD”, and his name is SATAN. It is SATAN who have been STANDING BEHIND the Title of GOD, in whom they have DECEIVED you into CALLING UPON, through your DEVOTIONS, INSTEAD of your CREATOR in which we call ABBA, which means FATHER. It is SATAN who have BLINDED THE MINDS of My FATHER’S CHILDREN UNAWARES. For even PAUL was WARNING YOU OF THIS, when HE SAID that My FATHER DID NOT DWELL IN YOUR TEMPLES/CHURCHES, that you have built, have you not READ, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures...

2 Corinthians 4:4 IN WHOM THE “GOD" OF THIS “WORLD" HATH BLINDED THE MINDS OF THEM WHICH BELIEVE NOT, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of the FATHER, should shine unto them. Acts 17:22-24 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. The FATHER that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands.

Did I not say unto you to BE NOT ASHAMED a WORKMEN NEEDS NOT BE ASHAMED THAT “RIGHTLY" DIVIDES the WORD OF TRUTH, have you not READ? Saith YAHOSHUA, who is the Christ meaning the ANOINTED ONE unto the GENTILE NATIONS, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures... 2 Timothy 2:14-15 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. Study to shew thyself approved unto the FATHER, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more un fatherliness.

For you have been TERRIBLY DECEIVED. For this WORLD have RECEIVED CAIN, who is SATAN son, who have been HIDING FROM YOU SINCE THE BEGINNING. It is CAIN, Satan son, who have been STANDING BEHIND the NAME of JESUS/YESHUA in whom they had REPLACED MY SAVING NAME WITH, throughout My FATHER’S Holy Scribes/Scriptures, when I LEFT YOUR WORLD AGE. It is CAIN, who is Satan son, in whom you have been GREEDILY RUNNING BEHIND FOR “REWARD” UNAWARES... For these are the “SPOTS” that are in your “FEAST OF CHARITY” saith YAHOSHUA, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures..
Jude 1:11-13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unfatherly among them of all their unfatherly deeds which they have unfatherly committed, and of all their hard speeches which unfatherly sinners have spoken against him.

And this is what I have sent not only a Prophetess unto you, who have come in the spirit of Deborah. She is Deborah in whom My FATHER had sent unto Israel to prepare and ARMY for HIM, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. Judges 4:4 And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

Now I have sent her spirit back, but this she has come unto YOU, who are of the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES of the WORLD, called MANKIND, to TESTIFY unto the CHURCHES who I AM, saith YAHOSHUA. For she is many orders unto Me, she is Thy Sister Elect in whom I have said to GREET THEE, as well as My BRIDE, in whom I have promised to send unto you, have you not READ THE END OF MY FATHER’S WORDS, saith YAHOSHUA, who is Christ unto YOU, who are of the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES of the WORLD called MANKIND, and unto the JEWS, that ANCESTORS, did not RECEIVE ME, when I CAME unto THEM, I AM, MESSIAH, have you not READ, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. Revelation 22:16-17 I YAHOSHUA HAVE SENT MINE “ANGEL", [which means a messenger] TO TESTIFY UNTO YOU THESE THINGS IN THE “CHURCHES”. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. AND THE “SPIRIT”, [who I AM, saith YAHOSHUA] and the “BRIDE” [who she is, who is speaking to you now] SAY COME. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. 2 John 1:1-2 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth. For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.

2 John 1:9-13 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not “the Father”. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him Father’s speed: For he that biddeth him “GOD” speed is partaker of his evil deeds. Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, AND SPEAK FACE TO FACE, that our joy may be full. “THE CHILDREN OF THY ELECT SISTER GREET THEE. Amen.

Shalom.
Go take your meds.....!!

Argueless

Oct 21, 2018
You said nothing of value in this post.....and or addressed anything....just lip flappin and false accusations....par for the course with Cainologists, Pharisees and those who do not need Jesus because they work their way into heaven!!
He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.” John 8:47

...He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him. John 7:18

...He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you HYPOCRITES; as it is written: “‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.’ You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men.” And he said to them: “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions! For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.’ But you say that if a man says to his father or mother: ‘Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is Corban’ (that is, a gift devoted to God), then you no longer let him do anything for his father or mother. Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.” Mark 7:6-13

Dec 12, 2013
He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.” John 8:47

...He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him. John 7:18

...He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you HYPOCRITES; as it is written: “‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.’ You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men.” And he said to them: “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions! For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.’ But you say that if a man says to his father or mother: ‘Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is Corban’ (that is, a gift devoted to God), then you no longer let him do anything for his father or mother. Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.” Mark 7:6-13
Again....no value and nothing but false accusation and scripture out of context with false points loosely tacked in place....try belief into Jesus.....it actually works!

Dec 12, 2013
Arguemore sure seems like a former banned member....same style, same rigmarole and same accusatory ignorance.....so......we see the rule breaker pushing some false obedience and he cannot even keep man made rules, much less biblical truth!!

P

Pisteuo

No need to apologize to me sir, but you may consider apologizing to Rosemary for your insensitive treatment. Don't beat up yourself about it as I am sure that you meant well. In my years on this site I have had more than my share of misguided posts too. I probably average at least one apology a month to someone that I may have offended or was insensitive to. either purposely or unintentional. We are only human after all trying to do our best based on our personal level of understanding and spiritual growth, with to those that God has sent our way. Carry on.
It's funny how different people think . In your world that's built on the mistranslation I've been warning you all about , I should apologize for potentially helping her and her household . In my world , she would be eternally grateful , and beg for more understanding , which I have in abundance in Christ .

P

Pisteuo

No need to apologize to me sir, but you may consider apologizing to Rosemary for your insensitive treatment. Don't beat up yourself about it as I am sure that you meant well. In my years on this site I have had more than my share of misguided posts too. I probably average at least one apology a month to someone that I may have offended or was insensitive to. either purposely or unintentional. We are only human after all trying to do our best based on our personal level of understanding and spiritual growth, with to those that God has sent our way. Carry on.

I know with the understanding I've been given , I just supposed to warn others , because if I don't their blood is on my hands . But I have much more hope for people than I probably should have . I want them to experience what I have , so I probably push a little more than should . The thought of apologizing for that has never entered my mind .

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It's funny how different people think . In your world that's built on the mistranslation I've been warning you all about , I should apologize for potentially helping her and her household . In my world , she would be eternally grateful , and beg for more understanding , which I have in abundance in Christ .
You really don't know my world but that's OK. As I mentioned in the post that you quoted I have said that you did the best that you could. Let's leave it at that and both go forward in peace.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I know with the understanding I've been given , I just supposed to warn others , because if I don't their blood is on my hands . But I have much more hope for people than I probably should have . I want them to experience what I have , so I probably push a little more than should . The thought of apologizing for that has never entered my mind .
That's quite alright to allow your conscience to be your guide in your ministry to others.

Argueless

Oct 21, 2018
Again....no value and nothing but false accusation and scripture out of context with false points loosely tacked in place....try belief into Jesus.....it actually works!
Those who obey God are the ones who truly trust and believe in Jesus while deceivers will say that obedience to God has no bearing in salvation. Sounds like the serpent to me.

Repent and OBEY what you have heard and received because Jesus have found your deeds incomplete in the sight of God.

...Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrathcomes on those who are disobedient. 7 Therefore do not be partners with them. Ephesians 5:6

Argueless

Oct 21, 2018
Arguemore sure seems like a former banned member....same style, same rigmarole and same accusatory ignorance.....so......we see the rule breaker pushing some false obedience and he cannot even keep man made rules, much less biblical truth!!
Nice try rebel soldier. Ever heard of Lucifers pride and rebellion and the Son of perdition? Doesn't sound like he's obedient to authorities. Now if you're a good soldier, YOU will obey your commanding officer. Why won't you obey the Lord Jesus when He says that "if you want to ENTER LIFE, obey the commandments. (Matthew 19:17)

...“Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? Luke 6:46