Nothing but questions.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
My question is worth $64 thousand dollars. What is my budget for this year??? Its nearly the end of March and I still dont know!!!

If this doesnt get answered, how long before I quit my job?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
How do you know the question is worth $64,000 if you don't know what your budget is? Won't the value of the question be determined by the (as yet unknown) budget?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Does anyone actually "get" this joke (attempt at humor)?
Do we get a prize if we get it?
Is it a sirprize (surprise) or a ma'amprize?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Yes, why all the questions? Isnt that being nosy? will I get my head bitten off if I ask another one? the same one I asked before?

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
What if we just got bored?

S

Susanna

How many countries have you been to? (I wasn’t able to come up with a more interesting question lol).

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
How many countries have you been to? (I wasn’t able to come up with a more interesting question lol).
Would you believe about 20 ? Would you believe it's been so many that I forget the exact number?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
What's the square root of negative one?

S

Susanna

Would you believe about 20 ? Would you believe it's been so many that I forget the exact number?
Well, I suppose that’s better than forgetting what country you just visited😁.

Have you ever eaten snake?