Nothing.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pottersclay

Told ya.....

Sep 4, 2012
I have a feeling this thread is going to hijacked from its original intent.

P

pottersclay

I suppose it is huh .....so now we got something from nothing

P

pottersclay

Doesn't take long.. you start with nothing and bam got to turn it in to something..:rolleyes:

E

eternally-gratefull

There is never a "nothing" Nothing is always a "Something"

Just saying :p

Nov 22, 2015
I'd like to say this about that....and I would like to say that about this. ...I mean..I don't mind the this or the that but when it comes to this I prefer that.

P

pottersclay

not for nothing..but what is the something? Or are we making something out of nothing?

P

pottersclay

This was nothing but now with that we have something..

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
It seems you guys are illusionists.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
There is no such thing as nothing... much less have a reason to have a big to do about it ;)

much-ado-about-nothingcc.jpg

P

pottersclay

Well it was nothing but now it's something....we don't know if it's this or that.......or why I sound like Dr. Seuss.
It did start out as nothing

P

phil112

Seems to me the op should keep his opinions of himself to himself....................:p

P

pottersclay

All these comments here isn't that something....but where did nothing go?

E

eternally-gratefull

nothing went where it belongs. It is what I have to offer God to save me.. Absolutely nothing