Nothing.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter pottersclay
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
So the concern was that the cancer I had treated may of went to my bones due to the scans I had during a follow up.
So after several prayers on the matter 2more scans and 3 Dr. Visits the found

:). nothing. .......The Lord gave me nothing
 
:hrmm: as it is written
:read:
Mateo: 6. 2. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

:ty:

godbless us all always
 
So the concern was that the cancer I had treated may of went to my bones due to the scans I had during a follow up.
So after several prayers on the matter 2more scans and 3 Dr. Visits the found

:). nothing. .......The Lord gave me nothing
Oh Pottersclay!

How very wonderful!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: pottersclay
So the concern was that the cancer I had treated may of went to my bones due to the scans I had during a follow up.
So after several prayers on the matter 2more scans and 3 Dr. Visits the found

:). nothing. .......The Lord gave me nothing

This is a very good report. Ours is an awesome God.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pottersclay
I have a feeling this thread is going to hijacked from its original intent.
SHHHH! You shouldn’t have said something. Oh never-mind. I didn't mean nothing. Well maybe I meant something by not really saying nothing. That was something. SHHH! :p Hijacked it is!!! LOL
 
Nothing can separate us from the love of God ...but sadly we can choose to walk away.
Faint not in well doing saints
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldethennew
So what was the Earth and heavens made out of.........you quessed it ....

Nothing