Nothing.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pottersclay

So the concern was that the cancer I had treated may of went to my bones due to the scans I had during a follow up.
So after several prayers on the matter 2more scans and 3 Dr. Visits the found

:). nothing. .......The Lord gave me nothing

Jul 23, 2015
:hrmm: as it is written
:read:
Mateo: 6. 2. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

:ty:

godbless us all always

P

pottersclay

Nothing can separate us from the love of God.:D

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
“We can know only that we know nothing.
And that is the highest degree of human wisdom.”
Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

“I am the wisest man alive, for I know
one thing, and that is that I know nothing.”
Plato, The Republic

“I love to talk about nothing. It's the
only thing I know anything about.”
Oscar Wilde

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
So the concern was that the cancer I had treated may of went to my bones due to the scans I had during a follow up.

Oh Pottersclay!

How very wonderful!!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

This is a very good report. Ours is an awesome God.

unobtrusive

Jul 23, 2017
I have a feeling this thread is going to hijacked from its original intent.
SHHHH! You shouldn’t have said something. Oh never-mind. I didn't mean nothing. Well maybe I meant something by not really saying nothing. That was something. SHHH! :p Hijacked it is!!! LOL

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
sheesh...was finding myself liking posts of people I've never heard of.

Nothing to like...

P

pottersclay

Nothing can separate us from the love of God ...but sadly we can choose to walk away.
Faint not in well doing saints

P

pottersclay

So what was the Earth and heavens made out of.........you quessed it ....

Nothing