Official Randomness Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yes i've been to Texas once and didn't like it at all but this is under different circumstances so I can't wait..
 
Ah, I see.
A tumbleweed just all of a sudden up and exploded in front of the car I was riding in down there.
I wish stuff like that happened up here.
 
Ah, I see.
A tumbleweed just all of a sudden up and exploded in front of the car I was riding in down there.
I wish stuff like that happened up here.

(sigh). Yeah, me too. Some people have ALL the fun.........

When I was a kiddo, I asked my mom if we could plant some tumbleweeds in our East-Coast garden. She asked me why on earth I would want to do such a thing. And I thought to myself "If you need me to explain it to you, then you probably won't understand......"

Tumbleweeds = Awesomeness. 'Nuff said. :D
 
Cookies, unless theyre those cream filled types no thank you. I dreamed of voices as I doze off I hear shouting as if though I were in a party but I awake to the thickest silence.
 
wtf-photos-videos-so-they-are-made-by-aliens.jpg
 
You are no longer allowed to be a man. Men who don't like bacon are evil. BTW, you spelled 'BACON" wrong!