Official Randomness Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
OMG. So this dude jus totally sat up in his sleep and started talking to himself and kicking the wall. I was jus about to fall asleep too. Ugh people who do weird stuff in there sleep freak me out.. I hope he doesn't kill people in his sleep.

Eeeeeekkkk!!!! I hope you don't do those things!!!
 
Yes, it makes me feel much better. It's alwaays nice to know that I'm not going to be murdered while I dream random dreams.
 
i know. Neither have I... there was that week last month I had one like every night.
 
That stinks that you haven't had any fun dreams, Randy. You should take some sleeping pills sometimes... They cause interesting dreams.
 
OOooh that explains why you have such funny dreams. Nope I used to die a lot in mine. :P Recently they've been about as plain as buttered toast.
 
I don't have insomnia often enough to need sleeping pills. And Iheard they can be adicting and I don't wan to to risk that.
 
I don't touch any meds beyond cold-flu, aspirins, & such.. there are a lot of teas that can do a real good job.