Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!!! Who Else Is Excited for The Incredibles 2?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Who Was Your Favorite Incredibles Character(s)? (Be Sure to Also Tell Us Why!!)

• Elasti-Girl (Mrs. Incredible)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dash

• Frozone

• Syndrome

• Mirage

• Bonus Question!!! Should Super Heroes Have Capes? (Choose from answers below:)

• No -- Why would a super hero need to be wrapped in a blanket?

• Total voters

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Hey Everyone,

I just saw a trailer for The Incredibles 2, hitting theaters June 15!!!

[video=youtube;i5qOzqD9Rms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5qOzqD9Rms[/video]

I LOVED The Incredibles and am totally geeked that a sequel is finally headed our way!

Who was your favorite character(s) from the first movie, and why?

I loved Violet, because I could relate to her so well--going through an awkward stage (I've never grown out of it), invisible to a guy she likes, and if I could, I would put a force field around everyone I love.

However, I have to confess that even though I thought Violet was ultra cool, Jack-Jack was definitely my favorite!

Just don't ever ask me to babysit him. (I'm looking forward to seeing what all his powers are... from the sidelines.)

If you'll give me a minute, I'm going to post a poll so that people can vote for their favorite Incredibles characters and tell us why they liked them! Answers will be visible to others so that we can see who liked whom. :)

Time to suit up, because #JackJackIsBack, Mack!!!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I voted Edna! Because...... "My God youv'e gotten fat!"

[video=youtube;3OJKms7nSc8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OJKms7nSc8[/video]

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
You are right... Edna is a classic!!! :)

I love the part where she scolds Elasti-Girl, too, and tells her, "What are you crying about??? Pull yourself together!!!" and then whacks her with the newspaper... lol.

And... I should have put an "undecided" in my own poll... Because when I got to the end, I was a little torn over whether or not Supers should have capes. :(

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
It's not part of the Star Wars saga, and it's not a James Bond film, so I'm incredibly unexcited.

Bah humbug.

:)

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
It's not part of the Star Wars saga, and it's not a James Bond film, so I'm incredibly unexcited.

Bah humbug.

:)
We just might have to sic JackJack on Dino. :(

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I like Mr. Incredible. I always thought he favored me.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I always loved the frantic babysitter Kari

T

Tinuviel

Where's the option for "I watched the film but honestly my memory sucks and I can't remember any of them?" :(

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I just wonder if Marvel ever tried to sue Disney over this. All the powers are a straight rip-off of the Fantastic 4 except the little speedy boy. It's like a cartoon version of the Fantastic 4, but substitute The Flash for The Human Torch.

Sorry, I know, I'm killing the party vibe here. I'll move on.

Aug 2, 2009
I barely remember the first one... It only took them what... 15 years?? :confused: