Old school rock: your thoughts.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
There aint no nothin' like what good ole Hank Williams Sr made:) Coulda been listenin' to him singin' all day long. Too bad they aint invented a time machine yet;) I sure woulda loved seeing him live in concert.
 
The kid is too old to be in commercials?
fainting-smiley-emoticon.gif


Yeesh, I bet you think Sam Elliott is old too. hubba hubba

(Do you know what hubba hubba means, or too old school for you? lol)

Hubba Hubba is a lot older than I suspect, even you know.
[video=youtube;7Hrf-ulwjys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hrf-ulwjys[/video]
 
...kind of shocked the thread has gone on this long without someone coming in here and claiming that anything other than spiritual music is "of the devil". Curious. Well, I'll put my headphones back on and enjoy listening to TOOL today while I work. Toodles.
 
...kind of shocked the thread has gone on this long without someone coming in here and claiming that anything other than spiritual music is "of the devil". Curious. Well, I'll put my headphones back on and enjoy listening to TOOL today while I work. Toodles.
If all I ever had to listen to was just "Spiritual" music, I might soon just quit listening to music altogether. Frankly, for the most part Spiritual music is quite limited and boring..... good messages most of the time, but the actual music is very lackluster 80% of the time.
 
There aint no nothin' like what good ole Hank Williams Sr made:) Coulda been listenin' to him singin' all day long. Too bad they aint invented a time machine yet;) I sure woulda loved seeing him live in concert.
Now that's some old school country music. ;)

[video=youtube;Jg2oR91_r5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg2oR91_r5I&list=PLNVmNOOsuHxOuMjX7lydRmPv UyyThXVbV[/video]
 
I like rock from that time. Occasionally I think what it would have been like to be alive in those days.
 
I stopped in the mid 80's. Is there such a thing as a radio anymore? I still remember my little AM - FM transistor radio. Played a lot of good tunes.
Yes, there are still radios. I know this because my brother listens to Rush Limbaugh every morning.
 
If all I ever had to listen to was just "Spiritual" music, I might soon just quit listening to music altogether. Frankly, for the most part Spiritual music is quite limited and boring..... good messages most of the time, but the actual music is very lackluster 80% of the time.

That's a polite way of putting it. I would not have been able to express my feelings towards spiritual music in such a tactful manner.
 
Watch the wrecking crew. Good documentary of where modern recording techniques were born....plus it gives you a look at the real talent behind the big names.
 
If all I ever had to listen to was just "Spiritual" music, I might soon just quit listening to music altogether. Frankly, for the most part Spiritual music is quite limited and boring..... good messages most of the time, but the actual music is very lackluster 80% of the time.
::::thinking, "And Willie's being generous at 80%"::::