J
jennymae
Guest
There aint no nothin' like what good ole Hank Williams Sr made
Coulda been listenin' to him singin' all day long. Too bad they aint invented a time machine yet
I sure woulda loved seeing him live in concert.
The kid is too old to be in commercials?![]()
Yeesh, I bet you think Sam Elliott is old too. hubba hubba
(Do you know what hubba hubba means, or too old school for you? lol)
If all I ever had to listen to was just "Spiritual" music, I might soon just quit listening to music altogether. Frankly, for the most part Spiritual music is quite limited and boring..... good messages most of the time, but the actual music is very lackluster 80% of the time....kind of shocked the thread has gone on this long without someone coming in here and claiming that anything other than spiritual music is "of the devil". Curious. Well, I'll put my headphones back on and enjoy listening to TOOL today while I work. Toodles.
Absolutely! Mainly 70's and 80's though, but I still like 90's and also the 60's.Do you like 1970s-90s rock?
Now that's some old school country music.There aint no nothin' like what good ole Hank Williams Sr madeCoulda been listenin' to him singin' all day long. Too bad they aint invented a time machine yet
I sure woulda loved seeing him live in concert.
I have a teenage niece who loves Bon Jovi! Her favorite song by Bon Jovi is "Livin' on a Prayer."I like some of that music.
I also like Bon Jovi
You are an epic parent!I have a teenage niece who loves Bon Jovi! Her favorite song by Bon Jovi is "Livin' on a Prayer."![]()
I stopped listening to my radio somewhere around the mid-1970's.Do you like 1970s-90s rock? OR do you not agree with it? Share your thoughts!
I loved the 80's!I would have loved to be a teen in the 80s
Do you like 1970s-90s rock? OR do you not agree with it? Share your thoughts!
I stopped listening to my radio somewhere around the mid-1970's.
Yes, there are still radios. I know this because my brother listens to Rush Limbaugh every morning.I stopped in the mid 80's. Is there such a thing as a radio anymore? I still remember my little AM - FM transistor radio. Played a lot of good tunes.
Yes, there are still radios. I know this because my brother listens to Rush Limbaugh every morning.
If all I ever had to listen to was just "Spiritual" music, I might soon just quit listening to music altogether. Frankly, for the most part Spiritual music is quite limited and boring..... good messages most of the time, but the actual music is very lackluster 80% of the time.
::::thinking, "And Willie's being generous at 80%"::::If all I ever had to listen to was just "Spiritual" music, I might soon just quit listening to music altogether. Frankly, for the most part Spiritual music is quite limited and boring..... good messages most of the time, but the actual music is very lackluster 80% of the time.