I watched a video clip of Axl Rose with AC/DC singing Shoot to Thrill. He was singing while sitting in a tall chair on stage with his left leg in what appeared to be a cast.Did yall hear axle rose do them when brian had to srep down for a bitt?
I watched a video clip of Axl Rose with AC/DC singing Shoot to Thrill. He was singing while sitting in a tall chair on stage with his left leg in what appeared to be a cast.Did yall hear axle rose do them when brian had to srep down for a bitt?
No matter how popular a rock band may be, there will always be someone who does not particularly care for them.AC/DC is one of the most popular rock bands ever. But I just don't get it.. to me sound like your average generic rock band
AC/DC is one of the most popular rock bands ever. But I just don't get it.. to me sound like your average generic rock band
He fell off the stage when guns n roses got back together. Slash acually went to one of the ac/dc concerts he was doing. Axl like it so much ac/dc had to remind him it was only temporay lol. Brians back niw thoughI watched a video clip of Axl Rose with AC/DC singing Shoot to Thrill. He was singing while sitting in a tall chair on stage with his left leg in what appeared to be a cast.
I'm not half the man I used to be...The only old(ish) rock 'n' roll that I really listen to is Elvis...and as a man I can't say that I agree with him. he was a darn good singer though!
There's so many great songs of theirs to pick from!i like imagin amd a song paul McCartney did. i forgot what it was though
George passed also (15 years ago), so only Paul and Ringo are still walking this world.isint Paul a nd gearge the only ones still aluve? I know john lennin was sjot...
Stevie Ray Vaughan opened up for the Moody Blues once when I saw them....and now I have to load up Little Wing as done by Stevie Ray Vaughn, which is my favorite version of that song.
i like imagin amd a song paul McCartney did. i forgot what it was though