Pain Management Clinic

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I haven't felt very good this past week. I am very congested and with a lot aches and pains. Called in sick at work last night and that is something that I have not done very much in my working life. I worked hard most of my adult life and I'm starting to feel very tired. There has to be more to life than just working. Feel a bout of depression seeping into my bones.

Addison

Jun 28, 2014
You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, tourist.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
My wife is suffering from pain in the back, she thinks that it might be a kidney. I will pray for her in church this morning. It hurts me to see her suffering.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I intended to quit smoking this previous weekend but failed. Just smoked my last cig and I don't intend to buy another pack. Of course, there is the saying that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. The thing is I really want to live as long as possible and quitting smoking gives me the best chance.

I tried last year and lasted 3 months before snapping. Time for another go of it...yes, the pain is coming. No pain, no gain. That's another saying that I have heard. I believe that there may be an element of truth to it. Don't know about the first saying. Will keep you posted.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Proud of your efforts and as far as I know Monday you will be at the smoke free two week mark.... This is something you will have to want to do for you and God will help you to keep being successful at it... Just give this problem to him... You know you have my support...Hugs...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The last few days I haven't felt very good. Very achy and my head is pounding. I need to gain weight also but that is hard when you have lost your appetite. Honey is making me some Campbell's soup. That is good food. At least that is my understanding.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Time to assemble a cabinet for my stepdaughter for Christmas. If I follow the poorly written instructions I will be inserting part A into part B. Seriously, I don't have the time for the drama of reading instructions so I will probably just wing it. I haven't done any Christmas shopping for presents either let alone stocking stuffers. It's that time of the season once again. Gonna need scotch tape and a screw driver. The pain is coming. Cheers.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I HATE putting stuff together. Don't have the patience for it. That's why I ask my neighbor to do it for me. She loves putting stuff together.. lol

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I ordered a cat toy box recently from one of my magazines. I did put that together myself because I only had to insert 4 screws into the pipes and turn them.. lol

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
To try and encourage my Tourist to quit smoking I have started taking things away from myself as I need to correct some of my bad habits in eating the wrong things. So I took away my favorite thing potato chips it has been almost a week since I had a potato chip and I want them bad.... tomorrow I have to take away something else because he is still smoking need to figure out what my second favorite bad thing is to give up tomorrow as I am going to give something up every week until he stops smoking and I won't allow myself to have it again until he has totally quit.

I figure if he has to go through withdraw pains then I should too and believe me I want a potato chip I really love them... well if he never stops smoking at least at some point I will have to start loosing weight because I will keep taking bad things away from myself until he catches on... If he doesn't catch on then maybe someday I'll be the weight I should be with a healthier diet... Doesn't seem quite fair that I will be going through all the withdraw symptoms.... you know the frig calling my name or the potato chip isle at the store having chips start walking toward me saying eat me....lol

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Getting late or early better go to bed.... or the sun will be up and I won't have slept.... was working earlier Ebay selling well last couple of days so getting packages ready to mail.... off to bed... so I won't be the pain tomorrow....

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I must have slept wrong cause now I have a pain in my neck.....

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Second thing to give up Apple Fritters.... Publix makes the best apple fritters so no potato chips and no apple fritters.... I almost picked up a bag of chips and realized that I am not eating them so left them in the store.... I really want a chip....

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I would have to read this right after I picked up two apple fritters at the local donut store...

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
No chips since December 14th Notify the media will ya? lol

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Taking suggestions as to what I should give up next....I'm thinking I am going to be giving up things until the day I die he loves his smokes that much...

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I can't say nothing cause I've never been there. "Every man knows what to do with a kicking mule... right up until he has one of his own." Looks to me like it would be easy to give up something that nasty, but I don't know anything about what it's like being addicted to them.

When someone has a noisy brat of a kid I don't talk about how I would deal with a kid like that because I've never had kids, so I reckon I'll just keep my mouth shut about how I think someone should quit smoking. ;)

Best wishes for a speedy recovery tourist.

violakat

Apr 23, 2014
You know, that's one of the things I miss the most. Apple Fritters. That and Kolaches.
Second thing to give up Apple Fritters.... Publix makes the best apple fritters so no potato chips and no apple fritters.... I almost picked up a bag of chips and realized that I am not eating them so left them in the store.... I really want a chip....

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I think I've come up with diet sodas for my next sacrifice... on the 28th of December - guess I better get rid of the pop that's in the house at least there is Christmas and folks coming over to help get it gone.... I love cherry coke zero...man I'm going to miss those almost as much as potato chips.... It's getting real in the give it up department....