Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Depends on the kind of cookie.

The person below me likes anchovies on their pizza.
 
*wipes the crumbs off her mouth* Nope, wasn't me!

The person below me stole Alaynas cookie.
 
False. I have no idea how to knit.

The person below me has a phone charger I can borrow right away.
 
Probably. I have several that I don't use anymore.

The person below me is probably Alayna.
 
Cause it's something crazy to do. :p

The person below me doesn't like standing on their head.
 
Correct, I will get dizzy right away when i even try that.

The person below me wishes it's still weekend
 
False!unless it's fun run day..

The person below me have read more than 100 books.
 
Probably true.

The person below me forgot to set their clock back last night and was late for church.